**location change** CSC November meeting Sat. 11-21-15 show n' shine @ CBT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eric,
My neighbor is going to be bringing his '88 FJ62 (the REALLY nice one) and his '84 FJ60 (the one pictured in our Deals on CL thread). I may be a tad late but plan on driving the FJC. Not sure if you were taking a head count or not.
Cheers,
Norm

I am ready.

1448068129354.jpg

Anyone going to the meeting tomorrow who has a press tool for the lower front control arm big bushings? I'm changing mine out in the next couple of days and if I could borrow one that would be fantastic. I can rent if its available, you can invoice me in beers/hr!

Im going to try my hardest to make it. I spent a lot of the day today cleaning up the beast.

And you know when Medtro says his body is ready, its going to be good.

My disclaimer - I have spent absolutely zero time cleaning my ride

My disclaimer - I have spent absolutely zero time cleaning my ride
Well mine is a 100 series with leather, fake wood appliques, and a nice stereo :p the outside on the other hand...different story

:lol:

Wish we were making it… the CBT hot dogs alone would offset the cost of gas to Phoenix!

someone will come by and pick him up after we park but if you want you can stop by with the birds inside the front showroom

We are heading out as well. Only bringing the 200 today. I feel so unmodified

Thanks for a great day Murf and the team at Camelback Toyota. I think 44 rigs, 4 new members, Wilma from Tucson and many faces we haven't seen in a while made this a must repeat event.

Murf, I suggest doing this in lieu of a Christmas giveaway it was a ton of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom