Locating black LX headlights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know where I can find these black LX headlights, these are the only ones I can seem to find and they’re kinda steep for used head lights.
C415E3CF-C694-42FB-AE51-DE3B5268653D.png

Thanks I swear when I looked I only saw the other style with the led all the way across the top

Sure thing! :)

Anybody on here tried these?
Yes, I installed a pair as a temporary fix on our 99LX, that had a condensation issue in one headlight.

Two working Chinese headlights are only marginally better that one working OE headlight, and they're a significant step down from a fully functional pair of OE headlights.

A pair of these headlights costs less than a single OE headlight, but the light output, pattern, and limited adjustment range, really impact their usefulness.

1619475630767.png

Dang that sucks to hear I just really hate the way the OE headlights look. Is it just the cheap bulbs or just the whole projector is junk?

Dang that sucks to hear I just really hate the way the OE headlights look. Is it just the cheap bulbs or just the whole projector is junk?

In my opinion "looks" were given a priority over "function" in designing the whole thing (the projectors and adjusters suck, it's not just the bulbs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom