Local Scenery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
“…Increasingly I’m turning to the clay roads for
quiet, restorative rides…”
image.jpeg

@thatcabledude ...... waiting on those "local scenery" photos from your neck of the woods. :)
I'll have to see what I can dig up. Southwest GA looks a lot like north Walton county Florida where I grew up. Unfortunately, theybare pacing those roads one by one. I can only think one remaining wooden bridge. Used to be quite few. As a kid I used to always wonder how many times it took the grader going down the road to carve the road in like in your pics. Not much of that left.

So many of our dirt roads criss-cross the local plantations and they would have a hissy-fit if the term "paving" was even brought up.

The reward at the end of the dirt road. (The unofficial headquarters of the Red Hills Land Cruiser Club) :)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The official lunch of the Red Hills Land Cruiser Club (courtesy of Bradley's)
image.jpeg

Osceola National Forest

BDE473F2-B07A-4DEA-A898-5EABDD6091B4.jpeg

I assume it's an excellent area for a trail ride?
It can be fun, but it’s mostly sand and some mud. Even when it’s dry it’s wet down there. I hate mud (ha ha) but it’s the closest trail system to me at about 45 minutes away.

It can be fun, but it’s mostly sand and some mud. Even when it’s dry it’s wet down there. I hate mud (ha ha) but it’s the closest trail system to me at about 45 minutes away.
Perhaps a future day trip if we can get this virus nonsense behind us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom