LOCAL Resources for Service, Parts, Tools, Supplies, Services Etc. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I and another wheeler had our 2F heads machined at:

Burtonsville Performance Machine Service
5210 Minnik Rd.
Laurel, MD
301/384-3595 Chuck

It was a few years back, but they did good work. DON'T forget to have your oil galley plug tapped for an allen head plug while they have the head. Like me.

Engine and undercarriage washing

I thought someone posted a list of local places that wash engines and undercarriages. I can't find it. If anyone has that could you please re-post? If not, can anyone recommend places in Northern Virginia?

Thank you

Engine and undercarriage washing

I thought someone posted a list of local places that wash engines and undercarriages. I can't find it. If anyone has that could you please re-post? If not, can anyone recommend places in Northern Virginia?

Thank you

Are you thinking of Resto-Blast, the mobile media blasting guy?

image.png
No, just engine washing. I thought it was related to places that wash trucks. I also remember a recommendation to have the undercarriage washed too.

This is a screenshot of the post I think you are referring to. I just went to Kenilworth and my undercarriage is better but still greasy. Cost $7

Does anyone know of a good auto upholstery shop around here? I'd like to get my head liner repaired or replaced before I put the top back on for the Winter.

Does anyone know of a good auto upholstery shop around here? I'd like to get my head liner repaired or replaced before I put the top back on for the Winter.

If I had the room I'd do it. It's purity easy. I'm thinking of getting an industrial sawing Mach and start doing upholster on the side.
I did it for 6 years throw high school and collage.

I called a couple shops I found on the google and they all said they'd only do it if I brought them the material. Looks like SOR CCOT and Cruiser Corps all sell a repro headliner for around $160.

I'm in Rockville tonight for work but my SWR meter is in Winchester :-(

It looks like I'll have to go back not sure when yet but I'll let you know. Probably not until next week. I'll throw the meter in my truck.

anyone have a SWR meter? just got my CB installed. I'm in the Rockville MD area.

I'm in Silver Spring inside the Beltway and have a SWR meter. I'd be happy to tune your antenna if you find yourself in the area.

anyone have a SWR meter? just got my CB installed. I'm in the Rockville MD area.

If you come to the swap meet next Saturday, we can get you hooked up.

I'm in Silver Spring inside the Beltway and have a SWR meter. I'd be happy to tune your antenna if you find yourself in the area.

Thanks! That'd definitely work. That's only about 15-20 minutes from me!

If you come to the swap meet next Saturday, we can get you hooked up.

I'll see if I can sneak out that day. Gotta help the gf move that weekend!

First time poster here...

I just pick up an LX450 for winter duty, and I'm looking for someone in Maryland /NOVA who can help install an OME lift and perform a quality allignment.

Any leads are appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom