Local (PHX) seat reupholstery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I just started the tear down of the front bench in my troopy. What I've found (after pulling 3 layers off!) is less than pretty:
IMG_20191107_194654.jpg

Hoping to find someone local to replicate the stock vinyl seat covers as they're NLA. I'm located in Fountain Hills, but looking for any suggestions in the valley area.

Thanks a lot,

Chase

I went to a guy in mesa. Gilbert and university, just south of the intersection. He fixed a few things for me and i was impressed. Cheap too

I use able Auto upholstery ask for David

CAll the one in Glendale first and ask if victor works there or the other one. Get in touch with him.

My buddy has an upholstery shop and does awesome work. He did my Miata seats and made me a custom 6inch mattress for my RTT

Stitch Upholstery
2015 E 5th St Suite 20, Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 470-6171
Hey I stopped by your buddy’s shop last week and it was fantastic service. Apparently you guys are good friends so the referral helped as well. I’m gonna set up a time for him to repair. New foam bolster, new panel where the rip is, and he’s going to reinforce all the other seams so they don’t rip. I’m also having him do the fabric and padding on the drivers door armrest as it’s stretched out and rock hard. Anyways, thanks for the tip, I’ll post pics when comolete

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom