Local Parts deal - Findlay - Wholesale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mike Vogele he wanted to hook up with you about a ARB delux winch bumper for his tacoma. the black one he bought from you guys a year or so ago.

let Me E mail him.

need to get over4 there and have a 55K service done. and I seem to be having trouble with my TPMS and get both a head lamp and the tail light replaced.

and way I can get that awesome sekrit handshake price on those two items?

Hey Victor,

I haven't had my 08 TRD off road (OC TO) taco in over a year and need to bring it in for 60K service.

I would like to secure some parts at the club discounted price. (southern Nevada landcruisers) if that is still available to me.

I need a couple of headlamps replaced (one is out) the air filters (cabin and intake) and that passenger rear tail light I've been putting off fixing for a few years now.

further more the TPMS doesn't seem to be working correctly.

I have the platinum warrantee 100,000K mile but I bought it at centennial and have had some issues with getting them to authorize you guys to do the work. ( I really don't like the vibe at centennial over all as they charged me for some stuff I didn't get when I first bought the truck)

anyway I would like you all to do the TPMS job if you can get paid for it.

let me know about the pricing and I will hook up with Andre' and get teh stuff when I bring it in for the sevice early next week.

thanks

Tim Stine
VP SNLC chapter of TLCA

email me for your parts. I will quote you the secret handshake price , just make sure you tell me your from this website. Damaged110 (Brett) who is a member of this site knows alot obout LC's and is one of our best Master Techs and we can answer just about any question you have and will work on anyones LC if needed. Custom parts, give us a try and lets see.
Thanks
Victor
Shop Foreman
Findlay Toyota

So is Victor and Brett still working at Findley?

Brett is gone

I Would not use Findley for any work, had them do a wheel bearing repack a couple of months ago, they did a poor job. Slee off road had to redo it when the installed my OME lift. They could not align after the lift because of loose bearings.

Where can we find DAn at American?
I recently bought an old 1991 FJ80. I am new with the Land cruiser. I need to have is checked and tuned up.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom