Local OEM Toyota parts source (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I have an acquaintance at Superstition Springs Toyota that has given 20% off on parts to the various Toyota clubs I have been a part of over the years. I just got off the phone with him and he is willing to extend that discount to you guys as well.

He's a nice guy, and tends to help you out even more if you starting purchasing frequently from him or get stuck with an expensive repair.

I don't stand to gain anything if you guys use him, he has been good to me so I thought I would pass along the information.

You can contact him at Superstition Springs Toyota in the parts department.

#480 807 2696 Ask for Wes.

That's cool for the East-Siders, I'm sure that will help. Also, thanks for thinking of the club!

As for me, I'd loose my discount in the drive. Especially with gas prices the way they are. :grinpimp:

I loved it when Jim was the Parts manager over there as he was also a Toyota freak and a wheeler too. Good to know we still have an IN.

FYI Superstition Springs Toyota has just been sold by Tony Merrit to a Mr. Tex Earnhardt. Not sure when the changing of the guard will happen but I would expect changes soon. I know SST has had some major management changes in the last couple months under Tony's ownership, hopefully this might settle things down a bit.

When Wes was at Tempe Toyota he was able to ship things out for me on occasion, give him a ring and see what he says.

Hrm. Hadn't heard about the change, I'll have to ask Wes tomorrow when I call to buy a new brake booster. Ouch. Anyone have one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom