Local MUD-Ship appreciated (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys,

Left something at OTRAMM.

Is it possible that someone could pick it up and get it closer to the DC area??

I can make the drive next weekend, but if I can get a little help and not have to drive that far, much appreciated.

I will cover your first drink at the meeting next week:beer:

I hope to be in Warrenton on Wednesday. If so, I’m happy to grab all those items and get them to @Stumpalama. I’ll know for sure by lunch Monday. Probably not going to be in town for the next meeting.

That would be great. Just so you are aware.. I left a sand blast cabinet behind, Seriously.

That would be great. Just so you are aware.. I left a sand blast cabinet behind, Seriously.
WTF? Well, if it fits in an 80 and Stump is game (or anybody willing it store it until pickup)... I'll know my availability tomorrow.

I left a sand blast cabinet behind, Seriously.

Keys, check, wallet, check, cell phone, check. Hmmmm, it almost seems like I'm forgetting something...:hmm:

Keys, check, wallet, check, cell phone, check. Hmmmm, it almost seems like I'm forgetting something...:hmm:

Well to my own defense, I was still in the after glow of getting my lift installed.

@Stumpalama @b4wheeler

I will definitely be available to grab your gear from OTRAMM but I plan on heading south for a while on Friday of this week, so I’d just need to offload it before then since it’ll be 10-12 days before I return to NOVA.

Lemme know.

Did this get sorted out? I’m available tomorrow to grab from @OTRAMM and deliver at electrical day or club meeting...
Yeah, I have all the junk in my trunk now. I’ll catch Stump tonight to hand off.

You guys ROCK!!!! I feel like I picked the right bunch ....

Please dont clean the glass.....:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom