Local meetups/social media presence? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys--I joined the forum back in January and just discovered this section today. Finally got around to starting my membership for TLCA and Lone Star Land Cruisers even though I'm not due to take delivery of my new Cruiser until the end of the month. Is there somewhere local meetups get posted? I've joined most of the Facebook groups I could find, but North Texas Land Cruiser Association hasn't approved my request in over a month. I'm located over in Murphy--hope to see some of you guys around soon!

PS there is a beautiful 200 series, I believe ARB bumper and Alu-Cab amongst other things, that lives somewhere close to me. Not sure if you're on here, but have loved seeing you around town

It would be fun to get a couple local 200 guys together sometime soon as everyone gets vax'd. I've been laying very low in regards to social engagements but now that I've got my shot I thought I might host a small group over at my personal shop this spring for some 200 show and tell. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any interest in swinging by the TCU area of Fort Worth this spring, I have a neighbor who is modding his as well so there are at least a few of us kicking about.

That NTX LC page on facebook isn't ours, not sure how active it is. We post meeting updates here and on our FB page.

LONE STAR LAND CRUISER
MEETING THURSDAY EVENING
We are having our March meeting at new location!!!
Rudy’s BBQ in Allen.....
7:00 PM
Should be beautiful weather, drive your Cruiser!!

FYI, Pappas BBQ closes the dining room at 4pm due to this virus so we are moving the meeting location until further notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom