Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have the rear bumper (plastic only) for a 99 LC in 1B1 (champagne pearl) and will soon have the front as well.

I have the running boards with brackets for the same.

I also have 5 wheels, 4 with newer Geolanders. The finish is ruined on them as the PO, its oxidized white/milky.

I have space for this stuff, but don't really need it so if anyone wants its PM me an offer and we'll go from there.

Located in Pittsburgh.

Few things, not in huge hurry to sell but i've got no need for them so make offer.

1) Edelbrock Performer 1403 carb, 500 cfm, electric choke. Great shape, I'm going EFI so don't need. Ran when removed a few months back and been in dry storage since. No idea what jets or anything in it, likely stock out of the box. Was on my 327 SBC. $80.

2) Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers, hub centric kind, 6 x 5.5 toyota pattern. A manual hub will not fit thru the center ring, these are for later model trucks with the hub centric wheels. One pair, comes with the lug nuts to mount to your rig, then use your nuts to mount the wheels. $70.

3) Sm465 chevy 4 speed trans, old AA Adapter from the trans to a 3 speed FJ40 transfer case. Includes the trans, adapter, and the t-case. Includes manual shifters and linkage for the t-case and shift stick for the trans. Includes the crossmember still bolted to the back of the t-case and even front & rear driveshafts that will bolt up to a stock wheelbase FJ40 ('69 model year flanges). Does not include the bellhousing, I'm keeping it. This combo was behind a 327 Chevy small block and gives a deep first gear and uses the 3 speed gearing for a nice crawl ratio. It's out of the truck now and ready for pickup, eat your wheaties because it's heavy. I do have an engine hoist that will load it on my end. The trans and t-case should be checked out and probably need re-sealing to each other, it seeped oil between where the adapter and case bolted together. Both trans and t-case shift fine and were in my rig that ran & drove 70mph down the road. SM465 was a little noisy at higher speeds, but it was also in an un-insulated rig with no top or carpets. I'm selling because I have a dual transfer case setup and am extending the wheelbase so don't need the combo anymore. $400 obo.

I work up & down the tri-state area and can possibly assist with delivery from New Brunswick, down to Wilmington DE, and out to Exton/Malvern PA. Everything is in Cherry Hill, NJ right now and ready to go.

PM me here, email at geoff.lawton.1966@gmail.com, or text at (215) 891-6801. Pics upon request. Thanks!

Hello members......I have a nice cruiser for sale....84 rootbeer 5 speed nv4500 38degas hi flow manifold rebuilt engine with 60 over pistons and heay leaf springs. I can certainly provide picks and more details. I would sell for 5500.00 flat or if you want to argue I can start at 7500. :)me:p Let me know. jonnyedu@yahoo.com

Hey guys this is for sale near me. I’ve seen it in person, it’s nice. I am friends with the owner of the dealer, however I have not worked on said truck.

Hello members......I have a nice cruiser for sale....84 rootbeer 5 speed nv4500 38degas hi flow manifold rebuilt engine with 60 over pistons and heay leaf springs. I can certainly provide picks and more details. I would sell for 5500.00 flat or if you want to argue I can start at 7500. :)me:p Let me know. jonnyedu@yahoo.com
Location?

I'm in PA Marysville. Ive had people take a look at it but they keep low ballin. I spoke to the fella with our club in ENOLA but he figured it was trash so never came to look. Lots of extras but nothing fancy. Its now 6500.00 and I keep the winch. OME 2 stage heavy med leafs in the rear and heavy front. Cooper AT's with lots of tread. Stock radio oooooooo :)

IMG_20170918_174135458_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170918_174153647_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170918_174235920_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190409_192822297.jpg

Why did the price Increase?

You might want to post some photos of the exterior...

I’m a few miles down the road from you and have seen it sitting in your driveway. I can take a look if anyone needs.

Thanks taco.....the frame is good with some flake left and rt of the spare. Your welcome to look (That's why I parked it at the end of the drive) I removed the spare to keep the snow from trapping. The body is good and rubber all around is solid in the windows and suck. Needs a tailgate replaced bc the lower rusted in the photo. This club will have parts. I raised the price bc people love to haggle. Ill take 5500.00 . Its certainly worth more but the right person has to see it. I need an open bed truck and I wasn't getting a lot of attention at the higher price. I ran out of steam and never got to go on the cool coal mine runs with you guys so I just run it to Shermansdale daily for groceries and shizz.

Added front bumper and pics of cases

Few things, not in huge hurry to sell but i've got no need for them so make offer.

1) Edelbrock Performer 1403 carb, 500 cfm, electric choke. Great shape, I'm going EFI so don't need. Ran when removed a few months back and been in dry storage since. No idea what jets or anything in it, likely stock out of the box. Was on my 327 SBC. $80.

2) Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers, hub centric kind, 6 x 5.5 toyota pattern. A manual hub will not fit thru the center ring, these are for later model trucks with the hub centric wheels. One pair, comes with the lug nuts to mount to your rig, then use your nuts to mount the wheels. $70.

3) Sm465 chevy 4 speed trans, old AA Adapter from the trans to a 3 speed FJ40 transfer case. Includes the trans, adapter, and the t-case. Includes manual shifters and linkage for the t-case and shift stick for the trans. Includes the crossmember still bolted to the back of the t-case and even front & rear driveshafts that will bolt up to a stock wheelbase FJ40 ('69 model year flanges). Does not include the bellhousing, I'm keeping it. This combo was behind a 327 Chevy small block and gives a deep first gear and uses the 3 speed gearing for a nice crawl ratio. It's out of the truck now and ready for pickup, eat your wheaties because it's heavy. I do have an engine hoist that will load it on my end. The trans and t-case should be checked out and probably need re-sealing to each other, it seeped oil between where the adapter and case bolted together. Both trans and t-case shift fine and were in my rig that ran & drove 70mph down the road. SM465 was a little noisy at higher speeds, but it was also in an un-insulated rig with no top or carpets. I'm selling because I have a dual transfer case setup and am extending the wheelbase so don't need the combo anymore. $400 obo.

4) FJ40 front bumper. Great shape, won’t work with mine anymore. $40.

I work up & down the tri-state area and can possibly assist with delivery from New Brunswick, down to Wilmington DE, and out to Exton/Malvern PA. Everything is in Cherry Hill, NJ right now and ready to go.

PM me here, email at geoff.lawton.1966@gmail.com, or text at (215) 891-6801. Pics upon request. Thanks!

4CF92F6D-DA6F-432F-99B9-0C2F3F830807.jpeg

19DB1E07-9298-42D3-B797-55F70BEA1233.jpeg

E4E56F53-6421-42D1-8E36-04C9EA08D7CE.jpeg

CD9D5DB6-BEAD-4E18-B612-97B6AF0540B0.jpeg

Found this listing on another forum I frequent. I have no affiliation or interest, but it looks like a solid truck. (Hope I'm not pissing anyone off by posting it here).

Found this listing on another forum I frequent. I have no affiliation or interest, but it looks like a solid truck. (Hope I'm not pissing anyone off by posting it here).

That is a really good deal!

If I only had the room...

Hi Stosh glad to see you're still with us!!!!!

Sold to Dave...

I’m going to list this here first to give any of our club members first dibs before I list this in the 40 section of iH8mud...

I’m redoing all of my seals, my hardtop, etc. In the malay, I’ve ordered two of these hardtop gaskets. It came from Malaysia and took several weeks to get here... looks identical to the falling apart Toyota one I took off (except it’s brand new)... only taken out of the packaging for photos! This should work with any FJ40 from 1969-1980... maybe others, just check to verify!

Also known as “packing, roof drip moulding". High quality OEM Toyota # 63168-90307... is it real? I don’t know... I guess anyone could print a label. But it looks identical and fits perfectly to the oem rubber that came off. How’s $100 shipped via UPS?

BD576DC9-9780-4FFF-8D6B-0A49D682632D.jpeg

E799E67A-7DD7-4E5D-9CD9-655D8D8003F6.jpeg

DC12D740-17A7-4DA7-BC43-20B2776A9C78.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm parting a 78 FJ40 and it came with these super swampers on it. There's two good tires and one bald one. Size is 33 x 12.50-15 they're on steel wheels . Tons of tread and no dry rot. You can have both tires on wheels for $80. You can also take the other two tires on the truck- both hold air and are the same wheel as the swampers are on. Don't forget these will also fit a Chevy six lug truck. I posted these on Craigslist too so they might go quickly. Best to email me if interested shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Swampers 1.jpg
Swampers 2.jpg

Last edited:
100 series stock wheels with geolanders. They’re just sitting right now. The spare still has the original finish but it’s trashed. PO ruined the finish on the wheels and I plastidipped them back, which you can still see some of on the wheels. I have lugs and centercaps as well. If I don’t sell them I’m probably going to get them powdered and switch my rubber and sell the five lx470 wheels I have now.
3F0509DD-BD5A-4D8D-BA1A-3BCE5CDC9A12.jpeg
22A72B6A-3775-4C03-BFE8-A0A5C81AB55C.jpeg
E2D237CC-2E24-4D77-AEC7-CF4908474CFB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom