Local FJ60s (Oregon) reprazent at FJCruiser cruise? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

are you refering to the May 12th run to olallie lake?
thats meeting at KFC in Clackamas.....

are you refering to the May 12th run to olallie lake?
thats meeting at KFC in Clackamas.....

I am indeed! I'm going to be there, I think it'd be cool to get some "old iron" out there :)

img231x.jpg

...besides, I want to get out and take some pix!

Shucks! we missed the Dyno day.

A 60 needs to show these little guys what's up.

Shucks! we missed the Dyno day.

A 60 needs to show these little guys what's up.

I dont think I can help on the dyno but I know that Zach/brokenparts can :cool:

I'll be showin em what's what on the trail though :bounce2:

I'm stoked to go and see just how
good those new cruisers wheel...

Egad. These guys might just kill me since I just sold my FJC. I'm tentatively scheduling for the run (with the 62:pig: ). Sounds like fun. Oh yeah, these guys like to drop brass!

Hmmm. Got my wheels turnin!

looks like a nice drive. looking at thier website it looks like they mostly run fire roads. I would love to come but I am working. how about a 60's weekend at browns camp or something early next month?

clint

looks like fun. anyone one on how long it take to get there from portland?

Oh they've hit Browns several times...remember though, they still have paint on thier rigs! I can attest that some of these guys are running pretty hard, and the rigs are fully capable of doin' it stock.
So, if my buddy drings his Rover how badly will he be teased (he also owns two FJ40's)?:D

to Silver falls it is about an hour give or take 15 min.

so whats wrong with one of the 40's?

clint

One's too nice (restored), and one's too rusty (parts all over the trail)! Or, I could convince him to bring his 5 ton wrecker...might not be on the agenda of Tread Lightly though.

Edit: Sounds like he's plannin' on bringin' old rusty along...FREE PARTS!

Last edited:
Well, I am now planning on goin. Got bro in law in ridin shotgun and spotting if need be, so far. Think it would be fun. Haven't done a big organized run in a long time. Looks like we have some other wagons taggin along too.

looks like a nice drive. looking at thier website it looks like they mostly run fire roads. I would love to come but I am working. how about a 60's weekend at browns camp or something early next month?

clint

That sounds killer too! :bounce2:

That sounds killer too! :bounce2:

Schedule permittin' I'd be TOTALLY down for some fun next month! So, who all on here is goin? I've got a CB and will be on there using *gasp* my real name "Travis". Click on my trucks pic in my sig. I should be easy to spot...

I'm also excited to get to meet some people off of here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom