Local Fedex phone number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I have a packace that was supposed to be delivered by Fedex on December 30, 2022. I still have not received it. Every day, first thing in the morning I get a notification that it is out for delivery. Between 1 and 4 o'clock every day I get a notification that there has been a weather delay.

Finally, Wednesday I started trying to get in touch with fedex through their 800 number, and on chat. I have spent over 4 hours on the phone (mostly on hold) in the last 4 days with fedex and Napa only yo get some very sweet apologies. I have been asking for a local phone number and was able to get nothing.

Last night my wife somehow was able to get a phone number for fedex in Albuquerque. After I got my weather delay notification I called the number and spoke with a very nice lady. She was able to get ahold of the driver's manager who made the driver turn around and deliver my package. Just got the delivery notification.

I just want to share that magic phone number.

(505)833-4620

Gold! Thanks! Glad yours got sorted out

That's awesome! I had this number at one time with the same type of scenario and never thought to hang on to it and have always wished that I did. I'm definitely saving it in my phone this time lol

I've been a FedEx Ground business customer for 30 years, back when they were RPS. I can say they have gone down hill. Not only shipping books, but personally. They recently delivered a box to another house. I'm just glad I have great neighbors. They did walk it over, but not before I reported the problem to FedEx, and the company sent out a replacement part.

I've been a FedEx Ground business customer for 30 years, back when they were RPS. I can say they have gone down hill. Not only shipping books, but personally. They recently delivered a box to another house. I'm just glad I have great neighbors. They did walk it over, but not before I reported the problem to FedEx, and the company sent out a replacement part.

Fedex is crap! Even the USPS is better!

I ended up calling again because when I went to get my package it was in the ditch at the end of my road. I called and talked to Mikayla again who was able to call the driver's manager again. About 15 minutes later I received a phone call telling me that the driver had been talked to and will be "retrained" I wish they would just let me have a few minutes with him.

I have a packace that was supposed to be delivered by Fedex on December 30, 2022. I still have not received it. Every day, first thing in the morning I get a notification that it is out for delivery. Between 1 and 4 o'clock every day I get a notification that there has been a weather delay.

Finally, Wednesday I started trying to get in touch with fedex through their 800 number, and on chat. I have spent over 4 hours on the phone (mostly on hold) in the last 4 days with fedex and Napa only yo get some very sweet apologies. I have been asking for a local phone number and was able to get nothing.

Last night my wife somehow was able to get a phone number for fedex in Albuquerque. After I got my weather delay notification I called the number and spoke with a very nice lady. She was able to get ahold of the driver's manager who made the driver turn around and deliver my package. Just got the delivery notification.

(505)833-4620

I'm glad to hear they finally got their s*** together. I've been to the distribution center in Albuquerque and it was a most miserable atmosphere and I wasn't able to get anywhere with the guy running the place. This was 2019.

I used to sort and load the delivery trucks as part of the delivery back in the 90s during my college days at RPS. Not fun, but it beat dealing with customers in retail.

They are doing it again. Yeah, the road might have been a little bit snowy on Tuesday when my package was supposed to be delivered, but I still haven't received my stuff.

I HATE fedex, I sure wish I could get ahold of that candy-assed driver. I promise it would be a news worthy story. I am so sick of excuses and BS apologies.

Virgil - we have the same kind of problem with UPS. With all the little snows we have had lately, I get out on the tractor and scrape the road down to the gravel in most places, but there are a couple spots on north facing hills that hold the ice pretty well. But I can get in and out with my Camry.

You would think they would get drivers for the East Mountains that know how to drive in wintry conditions. They will usually drop stuff by our gate (500 feet down from the house) without us knowing a delivery has been made, but lately they have just been turning around and then they post up a “weather delay” without even trying to deliver.

Going through FedEx BS now!!! F#%!ing ugh, now I see why they call it going postal. Should be called going FedEx!!!

Going through FedEx BS now!!! F#%!ing ugh, now I see why they call it going postal. Should be called going FedEx!!!

Call the number I posted and ask to talk to Mikayla. She has been very helpful more than once.

(505)833-4620

You're doing God's work my friend. In Tucson the delivery services would claim they can't deliver because of a dog. Not only does our dog live inside with my wife during work hours, but even if he didn't, he would be behind a wooden gate in the backyard. It's all lies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom