Local Fabricator Found! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FYI: He will need measurements or if you are in Dallas area that he can look at your FJ. Ill be bringing my 94 and 16 so for future purpose we will have fjz80 and 200 series specs available.

GROUP BUY INFORMATION:

currently have measurements for:

1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen Tacomas

1st and 4th Gen 4runners (and the GX470)

Ok here is what the pricing works:

$275.00 for ERW

$300.00 for ERW+Kickout

$400.00 for DOM no kickout

*KEY NOTES*

These sliders need to be welded on! They are not Bolt ons.

He can do it at his shop for $50, you can weld it on yourself, or you can hire someone to weld it.

The come raw so no option for powder coating!

Price is before tax. Cash is king! I need to collect at least half to ensure order fulfillment. I will make the trip to pick up and then reach out to meet and deliver the sliders.

For Group Orders options:

Travis is from Dallas/Ft Worth Area so if you’re near the area than by all means swing by once ordered. However for people in the Austin/San Antonio area what I’m willing to do to help make this beneficial for both Travis and the forum community is that I’m willing to pick up the sliders and have them in Austin for local pick up. The only thing I will do is have a surcharge of $50 per order with the minimum of 5 orders per trip. This pays for gas and the time for me to pick them up and take them back to Austin for local pick up (i have a gx470 that’s heavy from lift and carrying goodies so ill be hitting the pump a few times for sure plus 8 hours total drive time!)

Now if you want to just go pick it up yourself, by all means go for it. :)

Company is Lone Wolf Off Road:

Travis Carlile

940-391-8746

13831 FM 1173

Krum TX

Pretty simple. Any questions, let me know. :)

Sorry if I missed it but are these for a particular model?

he currently has them cut for tacoma and 3rd and 4th gen 4runners. He can make them for our FJs but need measurements or a vehicle to get specs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom