Local Diesel Prices (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure I am imagining it or not but I think it has been going up 10 cents every couple weeks here.

Fuel in Qualicum /Parksville G=140 ,D=126 L
Washington in the rural area G=348 ,D=356 / USG.. and is coming down in price to be equal with the rest of the states.
Yesterday on the drive up . plus my tank is the sized correct as manual states in USA , In Canada my tank grows !!!!

How many heard OTTAWA - Federal Finance Minister Jim Flaherty lip serviced speech about fuel prices, Ottawa has the cheapest in all of Canada.. what a A$$Hat..

Last edited:
diesel on my drive back from Barrie on Friday in the middle of nowhere $1.10, most were $1.15
diesel yesterday was $1.22
gas s $1.35 most places.

129.9/L at Esso in Abbotsford on Friday night (finally, less than the price of gas :))
132.9/L at Husky in Princeton on Saturday night

WOW..... $5.00+ per gallon. Makes me feel kinda silly complaining about $3.85 per gallon here at home.

Yeah talking with relatives in Italy its somewhere near 2.20CAD a Liter... I guess we shouldn't be complaining

I have noticed traveling throughout Europe that diesel is cheaper that petrol ( with cheaper being a relative term) which is opposite than here in the States where diesel averages .20 to .30 per gallon higher than petrol. Go figure......

I have noticed traveling throughout Europe that diesel is cheaper that petrol ( with cheaper being a relative term) which is opposite than here in the States where diesel averages .20 to .30 per gallon higher than petrol. Go figure......

Funny you should say that, Global BC had a story on a few weeks back about how diesel in Europe is a bit more expensive and how your return on savings buying a diesel takes anywhere from 2.5 years (VW) to 10 years from other companies.

They said 80% of Merc. Sales in Vancouver are diesels too and to watch out for more auto companies to bring in their diesel sedan options... Only time will tell I guess.

I set at an outdoor cafe recently on a very busy intersection in downtown Frankfurt, Germany and in the course of 2 hours I bet I did not see 10 gas burners go by. it seems virtually everyone is running diesel.

you look for diesels, i look for women ...
one of us is doing something wrong.

You observe woman with your eyes and diesel engines with your ears. :)
You are not dealing with an amateur here. :D

What else can you buy for $5 per gallon that does as much as a gallon of diesel fuel?

Half empty bottle of Crown Royal or Canadian Club. :D

For the real cruiser users ( in aus lol) , townsville qld. 2 weeks ago 1.38 a liter, this weeek 1.46. 1.46-48 is what is the average around aus (rural being and exception)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom