Local dealer of choice ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who treats you good on parts and or maybe service occasionally ? I have a recall coming as do all 200 owners. I also buy parts so far all online.

I have used Cherokee Toyota in Canton for a few recalls on my wife's Sienna and also my 4Runner and they seemed to treat me good. For an independent shop to install parts, maintenance I use Patrick Greer at GAS Auto in Woodstock.

For parts- Toyota South, they are about 30% off msrp Mud friendly and TLC friendly.

For Service- ACC & Toyotechs are good independents but dont have any suggestion for dealer service as most dealership service is typically overquoted and as a result overpriced.

I have a dealer visit coming because the 200 has a recall. I am normally not a fan of dealerships either.

I have a dealer visit coming because the 200 has a recall. I am normally not a fan of dealerships either.

I have a close friend of mine that works at Toyota Mall of GA that will treat you right as far as a recall. He was also on my team when I was still a Toyota tech and trust him. If You want I can talk with him, I just don't like telling people, "Go see friend at Toyota and tell him I sent you".

I also think I know a few good techs that work at Beaver Toyota in Cumming (I'd have to check if they still worked there), however I'm not close friends with them and I'm sure they would try and up-sell you maintenance stuff, ect. As far as recalls go I would have no reservations recommending a few techs that are there.

As far as maintenance stuff I would DIY whenever possible. If you want to have work done through a shop I understand that, you get the labor warranty and flexible schedules they offer. Also I'm not trying to pimp myself out or anything, but I have been know to work on a Toyota once and a while. Was a Toyota MDT, still an ASE certified master and all that jazz :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom