Local Cruiser wreckers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not too long ago my uncle who also owns a pig, told me of a landcruiser wreckers about an hour away from here and on the way to his town, so i thought it was about time for me to check it out and see what they had. so i went for a drive.
the wreckers only has 2 whole pigs at the moment and a few more 40's etc, but has plenty of parts stored away.
he has a bonnet in nice condition that i think i will want, and matching front panels but i've fixed my front panels now so i don't need those.
i actually need a few things, but for now i only ended up buying a better speedo, as the one i have is too large for the hole and is hard to see the numbers, and he gave me an un-molested but rusty top section for the air filter as mine was modified in a dodgy manner to suit the gas conversion, and had the possibility for leaking in dust.
i was also after a key switch for the rear door but no luck there, so i think i'll try a hilux 4runner surf.
he has a few square type taillights, but not enough in stock and definately not good enough quality to send over to you guys who are interested, imo.

anyway, i now know my local crusier wreckers and get on well with the freindly bloke who owns it, and i dare say i'll be back in the not too distant future for more bits.

:cheers:
Daniel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom