Local CB supply? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spook50

Skål
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Just wondering if there's anywhere locally I can get my Firestick antenna, cable, quick disconnect and spring for when I get Kevin's 60/62 antenna mount. I'd really rather not wait to have it all ship from Walcott :D

Just wondering if there's anywhere locally I can get my Firestick antenna, cable, quick disconnect and spring for when I get Kevin's 60/62 antenna mount. I'd really rather not wait to have it all ship from Walcott :D

Any Flying J truckstop or similar should have more than what you need. There's a Flying J near the valley Costco, but since I've never been to that one, I can't say for sure, but the Flying J in Post Falls could outfit a military convoy. :cool:

You might also check local communication stores. We have one in Sandpoint that specialized in CB installs and they're the only place I've seen Firesticks up here. Want me to check?

Any Flying J truckstop or similar should have more than what you need. There's a Flying J near the valley Costco, but since I've never been to that one, I can't say for sure, but the Flying J in Post Falls could outfit a military convoy. :cool:

You might also check local communication stores. We have one in Sandpoint that specialized in CB installs and they're the only place I've seen Firesticks up here. Want me to check?

I might have to check out the Post Falls one tomorrow. Planning a Cabela's trip early afternoon. Got Brittain on the hook to go, and maybe a good buddy of mine from work.

I have a CB that I should install....

Same here. Had it mounted hidden in my Tuffy for about 3 years now and still haven't wired it in :rolleyes:

Did you hit Flying J?

Nope, we ran out of time. Cabelas is a black hole :hillbilly:

Nope, we ran out of time. Cabelas is a black hole :hillbilly:

True dat. Honestly I probably shouldn't have spent any more money than I did though. I still have to order the mount from Kevin before I can put any of the stuff together. Now that I know where that Flying J is though, it should be an easy shot. I wonder if they offer a military discount....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom