Local alternator shop? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a shop to rebuild the 24v alternator for my 3B. I tried one shop but they say they can't get the parts to rebuild it so I guess I need to find someone willing to work on rare alternators.

-Jay

That's were I will be taking my 24v 3B starter to get converter to 12v, hopefully. They have been great the few times I have stopped in.

I am looking for a shop to rebuild the 24v alternator for my 3B. I tried one shop but they say they can't get the parts to rebuild it so I guess I need to find someone willing to work on rare alternators.

-Jay
Texas alternator on ih35.

A.J

I second Texas Alternator. I have taken my 24v starter and alternator there on two occasions. They were able to rebuild them and get them back to me looking nearly new within a few hours. Both my starter and alternator have held up great ever since!

Well this is bad...

I left my alternator with Texas Alternator this morning and they called saying they couldn't get any parts for it. Suggested I look for a used one on ebay. They were nice about it and ddn't charge me anything to check it out.

I had a good experience with A1 Starter and Alternator in San Marcos on a 12v winch motor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom