LOADS of Toyota Landcruiser Manuals (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also wanted to add my thanks for putting this together.

Just noticed that the gearbox section for the 60 series is empty. Any chance of getting that filed 🙏

Dude I did a single search hit this post and voila I have HJ45 files and for free. You are really what community is all about. Thank you

I have looked through and there is so much great information here. One thing: DO you have 1966 FJ40 wiring diagram? Need to figure how to wire these

wiper motor.jpg

wiper motor 2.jpg

Couldn't find a manual (chassis/body) for '81 fj43 ....downloaded the '80 manual but was no help. Any suggestions? Thank you

Hey guys, here we have a large collection of manuals, all of which I have converted to searchable text for maximum convenience. You can browse through them online or download the entire collection using the link below:
Toyota Land Cruiser Manuals 40's, 55, 60's

Does anyone have a PDF manual for and LJ78? I am having problems with my 4WD. I put in neutral and lock hubs and then tried the 4WD high button and tried putting it into 4WD low. I am not getting power in the front wheels. Maybe a problem with the hubs? Any suggestions on how to diagnose? Thank you!!

So, whats the go with the H engine, why is there no info on it? So annoying... I have a damaged owners manual for the HJ45 but I can't find an owners manual on the car or a repair manual for the H.

So, whats the go with the H engine, why is there no info on it? So annoying... I have a damaged owners manual for the HJ45 but I can't find an owners manual on the car or a repair manual for the H.

I have a copy of the H engine manual in my collection.. here's a link:

I am starting a deep dive into my electrical nightmare and would love a wiring diagram for a 24V BJ42 Canadian version. Much thanks..

Hi everyone, does anyone have a manual for BJ42 with a 3.4 3B engine? I need the torque settings for the crank shaft. Thanks

Hi everyone, does anyone have a manual for BJ42 with a 3.4 3B engine? I need the torque settings for the crank shaft. Thanks
Hi PM me ur email I will attach they are too large to attach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom