For Sale LJ78 OEM 16" Rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all.. just put a set of old school 33x12.5 wheels & tires on my cruiser.. so I am selling the OEM 16" set of 5 wheels... $350.00 + shipping.. no curb rash.. all straight & true.. tires still on.. but will pull for shipping...

rps20180421_161042.jpg
rps20180420_061503.jpg

If you mean the new 33's.. I think the 15" rims could be 10" wide.. but at p least 8.5".. I measured the stagger on the original 16"s with tire from the contact flame at about 5" & the 15" deep dish with the 33's was the same.. just had to remove the old school clio in balancing weights as they were clashing with some kit..
Got the tires off the 16" cruiser rims.. I'll post some pics tomorrow..
Cheers

I'm looking for those center caps as well.

Hi all.. just put a set of old school 33x12.5 wheels & tires on my cruiser.. so I am selling the OEM 16" set of 5 wheels... $350.00 + shipping.. no curb rash.. all straight & true.. tires still on.. but will pull for shipping...
What's the backspace on these?

The wheels' width is 6" with 0 mm. offset so that equals 3.5" backspacing.
Thanks Thai,
I've always like these style rims, with a 3.5" backspacing these would fit on a 40 without spacers correct?

Thanks Thai,
I've always like these style rims, with a 3.5" backspacing these would fit on a 40 without spacers correct?

No problem. I highly doubt they would fit your 40 due to the width. The wheel's back side might rub your tie rod end, but the only way to find out for sure is to test fit them. Good luck!

How much do they weigh? I want to check on shipping to 68510.

I assume each?

Shipping is probably going to put these out of contention for me. Thanks for checking on the weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom