For Sale LJ73 on Clist (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So this is on clist. Good luck to anyone asking this guy questions. The ad is beyond bad so I asked if he had any more pics, mileage, rust, RHD or LHD, any options, etc, etc..?

Maybe he's mentally ill or something but this was his reply:

"What you spect 1988 Lc it is rust and don’t run if you now about Toyota wit the engine you can tell all abou"
o_O

land cruiser diesel

Yeah, I sent him a well thought out email with a handful of questions and an offer to meet when he first posted the ad. Never got a response. I'm thinking he's either not an English speaker or just a total bum. Ad is obviously horribly written. I threw in the towel on that one. I'll wait for something else. Good luck if you persist !

Scam:)

Location is near one of my co-workers. Not a big deal to go check it out.....The second picture shows vehicles in the $60-100K range, so the LC has to go to raise cash for the BMW tune-up:D

I too sent an email when the ad first came out and got no reply.

Not a scam, he bought a heep :meh:

I've briefly seen this cruiser in person when he purchased the front bumper from me. It is a 2lt Turbo with a 5 speed. Has rust and will need work. Just spoke to the seller and he thinks he might have blown the head gasket, the truck is currently not running. If anyone is seriously interested PM and I can help put you in touch.

Is the guy illiterate or mentally challenged? Being serious... just seems really odd to me.

Not a scam, he bought a heep :meh:

I've briefly seen this cruiser in person when he purchased the front bumper from me. It is a 2lt Turbo with a 5 speed. Has rust and will need work. Just spoke to the seller and he thinks he might have blown the head gasket, the truck is currently not running. If anyone is seriously interested PM and I can help put you in touch.

If that's the case, it's not worth more than about $3000USD IMHO. You guys are paying way too much for this sort of stuff down there....

I agree, he is stretching way too much on the asking price for the condition!

If that's the case, it's not worth more than about $3000USD IMHO. You guys are paying way too much for this sort of stuff down there....

If that's true, I may need to make a trip up north when I finally decide to get serious about locking axles. How much do 70 series with K084s go for up there? I wouldn't care if the rest of the truck is falling down around them as long as the locking axles and associated parts were in good or rebuildable shape.

If that's true, I may need to make a trip up north when I finally decide to get serious about locking axles. How much do 70 series with K084s go for up there? I wouldn't care if the rest of the truck is falling down around them as long as the locking axles and associated parts were in good or rebuildable shape.

I'm talking about the light duty 70 series cruisers being cheap. They only come with 8" rear lockers. Our heavy duty 70 series cruisers have shot up in value recently also (driven by the US market primarily).

Makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

So this is on clist. Good luck to anyone asking this guy questions. The ad is beyond bad so I asked if he had any more pics, mileage, rust, RHD or LHD, any options, etc, etc..?

Maybe he's mentally ill or something but this was his reply:

"What you spect 1988 Lc it is rust and don’t run if you now about Toyota wit the engine you can tell all abou"
o_O

land cruiser diesel

Hey there! I'm trying to figure out if this is the vehicle I just bought. Would you mind giving me details about it? The listing is no longer up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom