SOLD LJ-78 modified/no drivetrain - Anchorage, AK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will there be a build thread?!?
I think that would be appropriate. It wouldn't be any fun if I kept it all to myself! My VM73 has been sitting since Oct 2018. I have recently started work to get it back on the road. I need to update that build thread. Once that truck is sorted and I get my new work spaces sorted, I'll start this build. I'll probably start the thread when it arrives just to put it out there.

Hey all. I'm the one that bought the truck. I am EXTREMELY excited and am looking forward to getting to work on it. The CRAZY part is I had posted on the FB 70 Series group stating that I was looking for a 4 door 70 series body shell. I had a different project in mind at the time (four days ago). Stephan (coldtaco) reached out and told me about his truck. I told him that I did not want to chop up such a NICE truck/project. The other reason was not wanting to deal with shipping from Anchorage to Greensboro. A few minutes late, he sends me his location and he was in GREENSBORO while we were messaging back and forth. We made plans and met each other that night to talk trucks, etc. Well, after talking and hearing more about the truck, I decide it was "the one" and I was going to buy it and finish the build. I have been wanting a LHD HZJ for a while. As we know, that truck doesn't exist, it need to be built, and this one is it!

Congrats Chris! This would be a awesome project!!! definitely would need a build thread

I think that would be appropriate. It wouldn't be any fun if I kept it all to myself! My VM73 has been sitting since Oct 2018. I have recently started work to get it back on the road. I need to update that build thread. Once that truck is sorted and I get my new work spaces sorted, I'll start this build. I'll probably start the thread when it arrives just to put it out there.
Get at least one going for the Meet & Greet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom