LIVE, FINAL DAY!!! 100 series land cruiser ditch light brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE!!!!!!!!
100 SERIES DITCH LIGHT BRACKETS SALE!!!!!!!
Coghlan Designs ditch brackets are now available for you to order. All orders will be "MADE TO ORDER", lead times will be about 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Any changes in this will be communicated. .
Sets are $75 per set, free shipping! After this sale they go up to $90 per set plus shipping, so get in now!!!
Please email coghlandesigns@gmail.com if you would like to secure your set/s now!!!

I apologise for not having those up before!

IMG_20180831_110034.jpg

IMG_20180901_140636.jpg

IMG_20180901_143632.jpg

IMG_20180901_171356.jpg

They are for sale at this price. I was able to reduce some cost and now they are $75 bare steel/ free shipping, or $85 powder coated ( 1-2 week lead time for powder coat) send me an email at coghlandesigns@gmail.com to place your order

I contacted you via email, but it seems like this email had been deleted or no longer working, can you tell me how I can pu a set of these brackets from you.

I would sure like to purchase a set of these for my 100 (and my 200 if they were available, too), but I guess this thread's old and these are no more? Any confirmation data about the continued manufacture and existence of these?

I would sure like to purchase a set of these for my 100 (and my 200 if they were available, too), but I guess this thread's old and these are no more? Any confirmation data about the continued manufacture and existence of these?

I am still making these, and i have set available no lead time. Send me an email at coghlandesigns@gmail.com and i can get you taken care of. Sorry nothing for 200 series yet!

Do you still have a pair available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom