Little white FZJ80 front seat plugs/caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's great! rest of you guys should be getting yours shortly, if you haven't already. Also I ended up having a few more made, a few guys just sent in their money today and yesterday, so those should be able to mail out by Saturday. That also means a few more sets are available if anyone else is interested.

Just got mine and installed it. Passenger seat is mobile once again.

Feelin' groovy now,
bootfoot

Got mine, passenger seat moves again. Drives does with help now, but its too far gone, still need a sub assembly I guess.

Took me 30 seconds and a dime to get the white cap in and fix my passenger seat. THANKS!!!:clap:

i got mine in the mail today and my driver seat moves again perfectly. thanks tim!

i got mine in the mail today and my driver seat moves again perfectly. thanks tim!

Cool, thanks guys for posting up! Did everyone else get theirs? I had one "late" order, Tom yours shipped out today. Also had one order that got rejected by the USPS, so Joe I sent you an email tonight asking what you'd like me to do. I've also heard from a few others that they got theirs and this fixed their problem, again this is great news and I'm happy to have been able to provide these things.

No one so far has taken me up on my guarantee, or told me these didn't work. So that's cool, but hopefully you're not just being nice? Yeah I know it's only $10... but I'm serious on this guarantee thing.

So if you ordered some a while back and haven't gotten yours yet, can you let me know please? Either email or PM will work. I hope I didn't lose track of anyone, but I wouldn't put it past me. And yes, if you have been waiting in the shadows to see how these have been working out, you can still place your order and I'll get some out to you. :grinpimp: :cheers:

Are these still available? I finally had a look at my passenger seat (that hasn't worked since I got it last July) and I'm missing one of these little buggers. I'd like to get a couple if you've still got them.

-Ferg-

Great Work!

Nakman, great job! I'm placing my order right now. It sure is nice to have such varied talent here on MUD.

:clap::clap::clap:

Nakman
Do you still have two available? My Passenger side seat fell out today....

How many per seat, I need enough for two seats.

Thanks Mike

Mike, there is one per seat, on the left side as you are sitting in the seats.

You and Slam58 may want to PM Nakman...He's been a little busy lately with schtuff :)

Last edited:
Hey folks, quick bump here, two reasons:

One is I moved, and was without internet and email for a short stint there, but we appear to be back in business now.

Two is one person just PM'd me that he didn't get his, which totally bites as I sent them out the day after I received payment, almost 4 weeks ago. So if you ordered some a while back, and you haven't received them, please let me know... these are going out regular mail, so it shouldn't ever take more than a week or so to get your parts, including waiting on me.

Last thing, is I did run a few extras of these in the last batch, so yes I do have a few more if anyone is interested. Also it's been fun to receive so many positive emails after the fact, these appear to be the solution for just about everyone's ailments here, as long as you haven't let it go too long and worn out your gear. details for how to order, including my money-back guarantee, can all be found in the first post. thanks again for the support, everyone! this has been fun. :cheers:

Nakman, just wanna make you still have a couple before I send you the payment. LMK.

NAKMAN, I would like to order (2) for spares. My seats are fine but its just a matter of time. Let me (us) know if you have some more.

Sent paypal. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom