Builds Red Wagon - 1 Tons, LS/SM465/NP205 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see a 100 series on the trail behind you so it couldn’t have been that hard :flipoff2:

you going to Gsmtr?
Yea most of the stuff we did wasn’t very hard. That first video was the only hill where I ventured off from the group.

And yep I’ll be at GSMTR, probably only for a day or 2 though. We move and then go to the beach that same week. You coming?

Somehow that looks wider than moonshine. What offset/width rims are those?

We have to do a day together at gsmtr. That thing is amazing. Full widths under 60s are a match made in heaven.

Somehow that looks wider than moonshine. What offset/width rims are those?

We have to do a day together at gsmtr. That thing is amazing. Full widths under 60s are a match made in heaven.
I haven’t measured them yet, but I’d guess 2.5-3” BS. They’re 15” wheels, so the offset makes sense to clear the calipers front and rear. I still had to grind a bunch on the new ones to get them to clear.

I’ve got the large single piston (I think JB7) calipers front and rear with a T100 1 1/16” master, and what I believe is a stock 60 booster and the brakes still aren’t good. The pedal is very firm and you have to press it way down before it will do much. I need to figure that out. Either the master is still too small, or the booster is bad or isn’t big enough.

We will definitely wheel at GSMTR one day. I’m excited to take it on some new trails I’ve never done before.

Are you towing it with the 200? I may tow to GSMTR this year so I can hit harder stuff with you guys

Are you towing it with the 200? I may tow to GSMTR this year so I can hit harder stuff with you guys
That’s the plan as of now, but I’ve got a track on some 37s for cheap, just need some wheels. Id like to be able to drive it up there and get some interstate time on it, but we will see.

Bad Ass rig.... made my mother's RAV4 look miniscule. :lol:

Bonus points for the old school Warden's decal.

Great to meet you Cole. :cheers:

64278966803__B4847AC8-59B2-4748-A72C-22CC03A6C45E.JPG

IMG_7081.JPG
IMG_7111.JPG

IMG_7063.JPG

Bad Ass rig.... made my mother's RAV4 look miniscule. :lol:

Bonus points for the old school Warden's decal.

Great to meet you Cole. :cheers:
Great to meet you as well Onur, thanks for taking some pics this weekend 👍

I’ve got the large single piston (I think JB7) calipers front and rear with a T100 1 1/16” master, and what I believe is a stock 60 booster and the brakes still aren’t good. The pedal is very firm and you have to press it way down before it will do much. I need to figure that out. Either the master is still too small, or the booster is bad or isn’t big enough.

We will definitely wheel at GSMTR one day. I’m excited to take it on some new trails I’ve never done before.

Stiff pedal would be bad booster (or way oversized master cylinder). Excessive pedal travel means a leak or undersized master cylinder.

I had a wagner MC101259 for a long time, which worked well, then moved to a I think R104464. Moved to it in summer of 2016, but can't for the life of me find the model number. It's been great.

Downside for you is you'd have to move to hydroboost, but with big honkin meats, it's in your best interest to move to hydroboost anyway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom