Little help from a Canadian Brother with HJ60 (24V) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Normandy Park Wa. ........now in San Diego Ca.
been trying to repair some work done by PO. My headlight wiring is a mess...been rewired and done wrong. Real mess !!

Can you check your rig and give me a what goes where (color code)?? And where they go in the 3 prong socket....I can case down into the harness to fond OEM wire...but its a rainbow from there forward..

MUCH THANKS

Anyone???

Still to cold up there to look?

So you need to figure out the high low and ground wires on the 3 pin headlight plug? Tomorrow in the daylight i can take a look. Mine is unmolested stock :p

So you need to figure out the high low and ground wires on the 3 pin headlight plug? Tomorrow in the daylight i can take a look. Mine is unmolested stock :p

Yes thats exactually what I need......Thanks C

Ok so i just came in from outside, Sorry i forgot about this earlier!

Looks like the passenger side is all red with either blue dots or blue stripe. Mine is an 86 hj60 to be exact as well.

0312112131-01.jpg

far right in the pic is the red with a solid blue stripe, the other two are red with blue dots and im not sure how many. if this helps you tonight thats cool, if not i will drop the headlight out and get a better pic tomorrow. I didn't get your pm till i was half done mixing caesars. wooooo!

Hmmmm

What might the other side look like?

Thanks a lot for the help !!!

got a shot of the other side, my photos suck. stupid darkness outside

0314111952-06.jpg

red blue(with the butt connector), red yellow then white black

Many thanks

C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom