little drip with AC on hot day on passenger's feet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I must ask .. do you know there is a search function, and do you know how to use it?

Top right corner. Almost every inquiry you've made has an answer using that wonderful tool

You are in luck, I saved the thread in my watch list for this exact issue. I like to watch all the threads which have really useful info so I can find it in future when I'm ready to take care of issue:

You are in luck, I saved the thread in my watch list for this exact issue. I like to watch all the threads which have really useful info so I can find it in future when I'm ready to take care of issue:

thanks guys i'll give it a shot!

@Shortpencils even tho it was footylicious I went ahead and plugged her up. The old gasket was super compressed. Also did the mod to let me use cabin air filters. 🍌

33B9A9D1-6117-4D2A-9FCD-B930DBC84B90.jpeg

12844DEB-41AF-4A26-A688-57966C1F42FE.jpeg

748F90A5-679D-4923-91E1-D4A8AB34ECDC.jpeg

990AAF04-2277-42A2-9049-2E0652A853C4.jpeg

7F9059B6-D5D6-4C57-87E5-AA724172326E.jpeg

Can’t tell what kind of answer that is. Sounds like you are just a dick.
You didn't read the thread did you? Your answer is in there. Alas, your motives are clear. You can stir the pot elsewhere, kid.

How bout “go **** yourself!”
Plenty of members ask questions because they are looking for help. Supposedly this is a community of friends. Again: go **** yourself!

How bout “go f*** yourself!”
Plenty of members ask questions because they are looking for help. Supposedly this is a community of friends. Again: go f*** yourself!
If you didn't like the thread and contents that, essentially, said you are screwed if the gauge stopped working, that's no reason to take out your frustration/anger on me like a child. Do you cuss out your mail carrier every time a bill shows up in the mail? We are both just conveyers of information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom