Listing my 2 Landcruisers for international buyers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there,
I'm a new member , I've been looking around for a place to join & finally I found one to join. I'm actually a fan of fj series & trying to sort things out, I have 2 1988 fj62 for sale, odometer for both are 13671 & 26500 miles, original everything, colors for both are dune/sand , how much do you think they worth if I'm selling it internationally?
BTW, I'm in the middle east (not from the great USA)..

Thanks,,

AirBrush_٢٠٢٠٠٥٠٥٠٠٤٦١٩.jpg

AirBrush_٢٠٢٠٠٥٠٥٠٠٤٥٥٦.jpg

AirBrush_٢٠٢٠٠٥٠٥٠٠٤٥٣٣.jpg

AirBrush_٢٠٢٠٠٥٠٥٠٠٤٤٥٢.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, but how much do they worth? this is the information I'm basically looking for right now
thanks

when it comes time to list them for sale, you'll also need a price

they should be posted here in the classiieds:

LHD drive helps, and their uniqueness ( sweet interior) helps as well. Being able to show how much or how little rust is apparent is crucial. You can go look at bringatrailer.com search by Toyota and see what all the auction prices on FJ60s and 62s have been, both sold and reserve not met of rigs sold in all conditions to get a good idea. Plus look in the aforementioned Classified sections.

Bringatrailer's site is probably 10-15% higher than you can expect in a private sale. Between Bringatrailer and this classifieds section YOU should be able to do enough research to figure out a fair place to start.

Clean one of 'em up enough and provide a bunch of documentation as to their service history and you could probably get it listed on Bringatrailer with a decent reserve and then you'll find out in 7 days what it's worth.

The shipping cost is gonna eat a hole In The buyer and sellers wallets.

I bet a half container from Middle East is $5000

if they are in great condition as they appear at first look, $15k-$20k more if they have rare or desirable drivetrain.

just my opinion

@Verkash. You are going to have to provide more details in order for anyone to really help with pricing. Manual transmissions? Auto? Both have barn doors I assume? You will need to give some better photos of the interior for both trucks. I think the shipping aspect is going to hurt the price significantly....not from the cost factor but more or less the fact that 60 series buyers are not really used to buying trucks internationally (yea okay there are some 61’s floating out there but still). I’ve owned several 70 series and that crowd is used to shipping internationally because that series just isn’t prevalent in the US. Middle East 60’s are certainly cool with the barn doors and all but you are going to need to provide much more information before anyone can say if these are $10,000 rigs or $25,000 rigs. As of now we can see parts of the front dash......the top of the seats in one of the trucks....distant engine bay for one of the trucks....and then a partial side by side. What’s the story with the low miles?

You must also factor in the paper work trail hassle of bringing them into the US. The question would be, are they indeed unique enough to warrant that paper work and related cost along with the shipping costs. Hope it all works out for you, will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

You must also factor in the paper work trail hassle of bringing them into the US. The question would be, are they indeed unique enough to warrant that paper work and related cost along with the shipping costs. Hope it all works out for you, will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Maybe get with a reputable importer like @SteveJackson and see if he would review/interact on details and possibly work a consignment with you on them if he is interested.

Lot of what ifs on imports and also what ifs on an unknown seller.

57k mile US fj62 with auto just sold on BaT for $66k. Clean these up, take 200+ pics each and you’ll get top dollar. Hard to say how much really but they look desirable. Having them outside of the US or not with a known seller will hurt your price. If you’re interested in sending them over on consignment, I’d certainly entertain a discussion. Shipping them over on speculation might be an expensive gamble but it might pay off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom