Liquid Offroad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just placed an order with them and thought I'd give a shout out...great service and the guy I spoke with on the phone actually knew what he was talking about! Prices are great too; I ordered an OEM Brake Master, clutch master and new clutch slave with tax (they're in TX) for $125. :eek:

Also did some other pricing, and they are working on a full custom set of Stainless Steel brake lines (6 lines total) for cheap, too. Said they should have them in about three weeks.

Check them out if you need anything! :cool:

I have spent about 2k with this guy, Rob, and he's pretty good. Slow as a MF, honest and FJ60 savy.

Rob is awesome! I have ordered several things from him and always been impressed with his knowledge, and great service. I haven't noticed he's any slower that the rest, but TX is closer than most anyway. Great place to do business with!!

I bought a set of FJ60 tail light lenses from them for $25. They sell em on ebay on a regular basis and some have gone for over $50. Really pleased with the quality of the parts and their service.

Dixie60

ditto on all above. Prices, parts quality and advice are all top notch. Service a little slow, but not bad.
Tim

i have talked with rob a few times and plan to order most of my other parts for my alcan lift through him. only thing i wasnt going to get from him were the doeshtec 8000 shocks. Planning on getting those from summit. his prices seemed ok.

tell me more about the SS brake lines. I am working on brakes now basically.

On the SS lines, what they're offering is a little more than what MAF seems to have. There are a total of six lines. Four run from the axle to the wheels, and there are two somewhere in the system - not sure where right now though. He said that he'd do it in two different lengths, one being 1" over stock, one that was maybe 2" (or more?) longer, depending on what your lift situation is. He said he was going to do a couple of different kits 4-6 piece sets, basically. He said the prices were still in flux, but said the 6 piece would probably run between $125 - $140. I think what MAF has are just the 4 lines that run to the axles only.

i've ordered from them a couple of times and i've been very happy.

I recently ordered 2 bds lift kits and other parts. Talk to Rob he will hook you up with anything u need. GREAT SERVICE AND PRICES

Gumby said:
Slow as a MoFo. Not completely honest with when-it-shipped kind of info.

anyone notice the last part? :confused:

I HAVE BEEN JERKED OFF BY THIS ASSHAT! :mad:

buyer beware! sure, sounded nice on the phone, the 20 times i called him on my dime, 'cause the toll free don't work from the great white north, trying to find out where my s*** was and when i'd be getting it. :flipoff2:

maybe if you're local you'll get good service (and your parts).

i sometimes wonder about landcruiser "vendors" . i thought i left all the wack jobs behind when i ditched the series rover and got a cruiser?

that is all...

crusty

crustyBJ60 said:
...i sometimes wonder about landcruiser "vendors" . i thought i left all the wack jobs behind when i ditched the series rover and got a cruiser?...

Hey there, easy man... :D

Yeah, I understand how frustrating LIquid can be ( and half theother vendors out there) but Rob is a genuinly good guy. He's basically running that place by himself. Is that our fault? Should we tolerate that kind of service? maybe not. is prices are sometimes so reduculously low that an extra week of shipping time is ok with me. My rig a DD as well as a wheeler and I have been frustrated to. But as soon as I get back in the rig with new parts and it runs even better AND i still have a few bucks in my pocket I start to forget about the wait. If you are type A and can't handle the sort of laidback texas attitude then call MAF. But if you have a week or 2 and you want to save some green then call Rob.

cruiseroutfit said:
Hey there, easy man... :D

:flipoff2:

you know where i spend ma' dosh :grinpimp:

i thought i said "some vendors" , there are shining examples ;)

(in the fetal position sobbing)

i think i need a hug........................

crusty

Hi newbie here, I just orderd a dbs lift, and clutch, and nuckle kit, and stuff I probably dont remember from rob. within the last week and a half and so far all is well. The lift had to be orderd but that is fine. It is nice to have someone answer my stupid questions, and help me learn more about my cruiser. I had placed an order with MAF and the morons did not have some of the parts availablem, but did not tell me that, after a week I called to check my order they said it had not shipped. I asked why I was not notified that stuff was out of stock. they said they did not know, but it would ship the next day. So 4 days later I call to check again, still did not ship. But no phone call, or any contact of any kind. MAF CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCK'S I AM NOT SURE THAT YOU CAN EVEN CALL IT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

yetiman said:
Hi newbie here, I just orderd a dbs lift, and clutch, and nuckle kit, and stuff I probably dont remember from rob. within the last week and a half and so far all is well. The lift had to be orderd but that is fine. It is nice to have someone answer my stupid questions, and help me learn more about my cruiser. I had placed an order with MAF and the morons did not have some of the parts availablem, but did not tell me that, after a week I called to check my order they said it had not shipped. I asked why I was not notified that stuff was out of stock. they said they did not know, but it would ship the next day. So 4 days later I call to check again, still did not ship. But no phone call, or any contact of any kind. MAF CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCK'S I AM NOT SURE THAT YOU CAN EVEN CALL IT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Well thats not very nice of us is it? We are just a bunch of nuckle heads. What is your name? I will look into it. What parts were you waiting for?

Steve-O said:
Well thats not very nice of us is it? We are just a bunch of nuckle heads. What is your name? I will look into it. What parts were you waiting for?
lol

Steve, I might be careful here. I know of a couple of incidents like this (none were me BTW) .

You could spend a lot of time looking into things ;)

Mace said:
lol

Steve, I might be careful here. I know of a couple of incidents like this (none were me BTW) .

You could spend a lot of time looking into things ;)

Oh I know, I cant win them all. But I would sure like to try. The last month we have had lots of people on vacation, leaving us short handed. When they bring the backorder sheets up, it may be too late to satisfy every customer.

Sorry to all that have felt burned by us, its real hard to keep everything in stock at all times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom