Link to FJ40 inspired shirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Check out these shirts I found on Etsy...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/188659543/killerbeemoto-hand-drawn-vintage

I haven't ordered one yet, so I can't attest to the quality, but they're made in the USA. And they look really cool.
The artist is smartly not calling them Land Cruiser shirts, so there's no copyright issues for him.

I'm not connected to him in any way, though I have asked if he can do a 60-series. He said that would be his next project, and I've sent him a bunch of pics of my rig.
If anyone buys one, please report back as to what you think.
Thanks.

The shirts are American Apparel. From past experience, they usually run a bit small, but they are very soft. I'll probably pick one up, thanks for the link!

In case you're too lazy to click on the link... Here's some pics. :cheers:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
He does custom ones too for the same price. Here's the shirt I'm getting (got to represent my freeborn red 40):
icm_fullxfull.46038709_1zbxoghuru5cckg4gkoo.jpg

So the shirts arrived yesterday. overall they are very nice, the material is extremely soft and the sizing seems to be correct. My only comment is that the actual graphic is very large. From the picture above, I would have thought it was smaller but it seems to take up most of the front of the shirt.

So the shirts arrived yesterday. overall they are very nice, the material is extremely soft and the sizing seems to be correct. My only comment is that the actual graphic is very large. From the picture above, I would have thought it was smaller but it seems to take up most of the front of the shirt.

Just ordered two. Hopefully, they will wear as well as the Legendlines FJ40 shirts.

Hello, This is Jesse from KillerBeeMoto. I can pretty much make any graphic and put onto any shirt in any way you would like. As to sizing of the graphic. If you have an exact size you would like I can set the graphic to be that size. I can also place graphics on the back of shirts. I just have it on the front as that is seems to be popular. If you wanted a shirt with a small graphic on front and large graphic on the back I can do that although it will cost 7.00 more to have graphics printed on two sides.

I was also hoping someone in this group would send me a pic of their FJ in a profile view. I would use it for a shirt design. If you are interested please send me a message. I would need the image to be in a high resolution format. Directly perpendicular to the side of the truck with the camera view at the middle cross section of the truck. With good lighting. The sharper the image the better the graphic will come out.

I seem to recently had an issue with black graphics on charcoal grey shirts so until that is resolved I cannot print black on dark grey shirts.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Jesse
KillerBeeMoto

Is the graphic so big that it looks ridiculous?

Last edited:
I bought two shirts and they arrived yesterday. Good quality shirts. If I had a complaint, it would be the size of the image. If I designed the shirt with the same high quality graphics, I would do a small image over the left front pocket area and either a large image or the early Toyota Land Cruiser apron badge on the back.

BTW, I've been in contact with the vendor and he is more than willing to design products for our beloved FJ40. Anything he makes is much better than the shirts found for a Google search of "Toyota FJ40 shirt". Most of the stuff out there looks like the black t shirt howling wolf shirt sold at Walmart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom