For Sale Lincoln, NE 1974 FJ40 and 1981 BJ41 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Color
rgb(4, 85, 15)
Sooner or later I will figure out that I just need to buy a completed truck. I just don’t go for these projects and don't have money I want to spend on someone doing it for me. I was planning on making one diesel 40 out of these 2 trucks and then selling the extra stuff.

I bought these from YoYoHo a couple years back and they have just sat in storage since. Besides an oil change on each nothing has been done. The mechanic I use confirmed the 2B has recent work and the engine is strong. Axles and the rest of the running gear in great shape. There is a lot of rust on the body and frame, you won’t want the 41 for this (IMHO, you may find otherwise).

The FJ40 is very solid other than the V8. I believe it is a 283 and leaks like a sieve. Smokes and stinks to high heaven. There are things missing from each truck and even combined, I don’t think you’ll have a complete truck. Bits and bobs will be missing. Nothing major though, each truck runs and drives.

I have some panels and a top with varying rust. A set of fender well patch panels. A bikini top and soft-top. Other bits and pieces I’m sure I’m not thinking of.

These threads have a lot of detail that I’ve missed. Since I’m sure you’ll want to see them, I’ve done the work and found the old FS threads. I don’t have the axles mentioned in the 41 ad.

Old Threads FJ40: For Sale - FJ 40 San Diego Area
For Sale - SOLD -- 74 40 in CA -- SOLD

Old Threads BJ41: For Sale - BJ41 JDM Right Hand Drive
For Sale - 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ41 RHD Diesel

I have dozens of pictures. A few will follow this post, anything specific, just ask.

Both have Nebraska titles. Let's go with $12k for the pair and everything I have in parts, etc. I may consider separating, but not for now.

Last edited:
It may end up getting the love it deserves because I'm not going under 11k for the pair.

Thanks everyone for looking but that's the bottom. I'll keep them otherwise.

Sold pending funds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom