Li'l help for the Pigs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pighead

Stop calling it an FJ
Threads
Legend has it that there may have once been a rumor that the rear tailgatewindow rubber "scraper" of a Pig was also used on later Toyota trucks, I'm wondering if any of you fine folks could help me either confirm or deny...
Its the chewed-up looking piece pictured here, runs along the inside of the outside tailgate, held in place by a bunch of those rusty little wiry prong-thingies. Does this look familiar to anyone?

Thanks for your time and effort,
Pighead
2004_0815Image0001.JPG
2004_0815Image0002.JPG

Pighead said:
Legend has it that there may have once been a rumor that the rear tailgatewindow rubber "scraper" of a Pig was also used on later Toyota trucks, I'm wondering if any of you fine folks could help me either confirm or deny...
Its the chewed-up looking piece pictured here, runs along the inside of the outside tailgate, held in place by a bunch of those rusty little wiry prong-thingies. Does this look familiar to anyone?

Thanks for your time and effort,
Pighead

I looked at my 85' 4unner when I saw your post and then looked at my 55, seems possible with a little snip in length.

DSCN0503.sized.jpg

I have another tailgate coming for the runner, I can try it and let you know. I am not sure how it fastens so I need to look in daylight.

I call my 4runner little pig :grinpimp:

cool idea, I know the rear window WS doesn't work but this could work.

Excellent, thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom