Lil' bit of MONTROSE wheelin' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
4th of July Weekend.... Proffitt's crew + SpiderLegs had a little fun in the rocks, DAMN HOT though! We ran Calamity Canyon, Cactus and Cactus 2 (which was a M.F.!) Spidey did f'n awesome considering the 35" thing gettin' in the way (guess size does matter :censor: ;p )... then he drove it home to Denver! Lee Bender came down to join us from Wyoming (white 4-Runner) and put on a hell of a show as usual, shown in pics... of course Jeremiah making everything look easy w/ the 49's, can't say enough about that BIG BITCH! No broken parts considering all the THROTTLE, you could label that as pretty kick @$$ weekend.

Then the next weekend brought down the Homegrown fellas to do Calamity Canyon & Die Tryin'..... can't say enough :cheers: (continued PICS here...http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372537)

....A FEW HIGHLITES//////////////////////////////

Last edited:
Man looks like a fun time. I gues those are some big rocks :rolleyes: . I need to get out there sometime with you guy's.

cactus 2-11.jpg
cactus 2-2.jpg

wait wait wait!!!! montrose, CO??????? were you there just as a trip or are you there often?
Im in tellurise right now i would love to meet up with you guys. my truck is no where near as capable as urs but i would love to hitch a ride or something some time. look awsome.

mike

lx450landcruiser said:
wait wait wait!!!! montrose, CO??????? were you there just as a trip or are you there often?
Im in tellurise right now i would love to meet up with you guys. my truck is no where near as capable as urs but i would love to hitch a ride or something some time. look awsome.

mike

Hey Mike,

We (Proffitt's Cruisers) are located 20 min from Mo-town, just outside of Delta off of Hwy 50. We're gonna be wheelin' in Montrose with some of the guys from Slee Off Road / HomeGrown Crew (outta Denver) this weekend. give us a call, your only a couple of hours away (877) PROFFITT, www.proffittscruisers.com

Barry, nice pics, looks like some tire smoke from those 44's in one of the pictures. The 60's looking forward to getting otut on the rocks this weekend. I can't wait for the 100 degree temps- - - it's a good thing the hood will be able to stay on this weekend!!!!

I'll see you guys Friday afternoon.

Peter

That looks like great wheelin'. Good pics! I had no idea Montrose had such good trails. I may have to pop up there from Pagosa and give her a try. I think I need to lock my axles first tho...

dmc said:
I've always wanted to head over to Montrose. Now I think I'm a bit scared. You guys are nuts.
dmc

Organize it!
El Presidente!

:D

jiriki87 said:
Barry, nice pics, looks like some tire smoke from those 44's in one of the pictures. The 60's looking forward to getting otut on the rocks this weekend. I can't wait for the 100 degree temps- - - it's a good thing the hood will be able to stay on this weekend!!!!

I'll see you guys Friday afternoon.

Peter

Hey Pete...

The 60 is in for the upgrade, we all look forward to wheelin' with ya again! oh BTW, yes... ALOT of throttle was NEEDED for that particular obstacle. Jeremiah and myself were the only ones fortunate enough to make it up that one

ppillard said:
That looks like great wheelin'. Good pics! I had no idea Montrose had such good trails. I may have to pop up there from Pagosa and give her a try. I think I need to lock my axles first tho...

Montrose offers quite a few trails ranging from Hard to f'n insane. definately worth the trip from Pagosa Springs. hope to see ya soon :D

This is Montrose Colorado, right?

Barry- - - The vortec 5.7 is begging to see 5000 rpms!!!! My little 39's would like to show alittle smoke this weekend. I'm sure the 14 bolt and the detroit need alittle excercise!!!!
Sweet pics, I'll see you guys Friday afternoon. It's Jessie's 27th birthday Friday aswell- -I guess I'll let her drive some too.

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom