SOLD Like New Steel Lower Doors for Early FJ40 Left and Right. Price is now listed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BSP

Threads
Like New Doors, Appear to be in primer. Have one left and one right. They have a few light dings, but are in great shape.

They look like they are new. However, you can see a faint impression of a hinge on the door skin. They look pristine on the inside.

Let me know if you need more photos.

PM me an offer.

I am in San Diego and would prefer local buyer.

20210120_165551.jpg

20210110_193511.jpg

20210110_193559.jpg

20210110_193818.jpg

20210110_193825.jpg

Thanks. I have not been able to find similar items in same condition to gauge market price.
I assume you have searched ebay. Try searching on mud.

Dang, those look rust free. Very common for the door limiter hoops to get torn off and booger welded back on. Are yours in good shape?

As previously noted above, I have searched everywhere but cannot find doors like this that have been for sale in similar condition to gauge price. Therefore, am looking for offers rather than posting a price. The doors came with my truck when I purchased it, so I do not know history.

The fact that I am looking for a local buyer for these should eliminate your concern of a scam.

I have attached additional photos. Hard to get a clear shot inside the doors.

20210110_193532.jpg

20210120_165623.jpg

20210110_193749.jpg

20210120_165636.jpg

20210120_165755.jpg

I have searched everywhere but cannot find doors like this that have been for sale in similar condition to gauge price. Therefore, am looking for offers rather than posting a price.

Last edited:
We do understand everything your saying....... but posting prices is MANDATORY when using this forum..

Seems the topic of posting prices comes up more often than one would think.

Is it really mandatory?

Always good to see someone shoot straight and be helpful to new mudders. Cheers bmoonhajjar
Saw these door lowers today and they are really nice. I suggested he put all of the pieces together and sell the doors as one lot. He has uppers, window cranks, glass, door handles/locks. Really complete doors. I suggested he list it all for one price. I sold a lesser set for $1500 and not nearly as nice as these. I’m suggesting he list all the parts together for $2500 but if I am way off base please let me know. I will get some pics of everything and post them.

I have these listed in another ad with other door components. However, will also sell the door bottoms only for $700 for the pair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom