Lights for sale, Lightforce,Hella,IPF,Toyota ect (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Updated, with some lower prices and items sold

buy this stuff or you won;t see what I have for sale next.........it might be a turd or a treasure.........ya never know :)

Time to clean out some un-used stuff.

I will only reply to email at jholmaas@hotmail.com
Most parts include(to lower 48) shiping in the price
I prefer Paypal.
I will package on the weekend, ship 1st of week or sooner.

Lightforce 240 Blitz, pair with clear lens(I removed the Lightforce logo) These are a few(3?) years old but un-used(I mounted them and took em off) Comes with what you see, no harness and the leads out of the lights have Weatherpack conectors on them(can cut them off if wanted) They are in perfect condition.

Sold

Hella Free Form 200 Driving lights, NEW(never mounted) with harness,covers instructions, switch and box(beat up)

$95 shiped
127617949.jpg

IPF backup light. NEW. Includes light, harness, switch,instuctions and beat up box

Sold!

Toyota(OEM) yellow fogs. NEW. Cool lights I just don't have a use. Chrome body, glass lens, TOYOTA logo, box and mounts(which are a no-drill style, should clam p to a fj40 bumper) 35watt bulb. No switch included

$230 shiped
127617937.jpg

127617940.jpg

127617939.jpg

cockpit style cab light. New, no clue where I got it or a brand

$20 shiped
127617951.jpg

Unity spot light, 5" I think, NEW/un-used(prolly 10 years old though) and old school.......go for that cop car look ;)

$50 shiped
127622983.jpg

Pretty firm on prices, don't really care if I sell or not, but would like to clear out some stuff. Will consider gubs and gub stuff in trade :)

email jholmaas@hotmail.com

thanks
John

Last edited:
thanks, fixed :)

be tempted :D

SizzleChest said:
might wanna add the I in yer email address. the 240s are tempting, but they're so ginormous.

How much for the Blitz's unshipped? Do they come with any diffusers?

I might be interested. . .

not sure what the diffusers are. they have clear cover(it did say Lightforce, but I removed the logo). the lights can be adjusted like a Mag light.

email me.

John

corbs said:
How much for the Blitz's unshipped? Do they come with any diffusers?

I might be interested. . .

do you always use the LV as a background for your ads?!:grinpimp:

Yup..........because its the cleanest place I have.

prices are priced to reflex the 45LV :D

orangefj45 said:
do you always use the LV as a background for your ads?!:grinpimp:

IPF backup light sold :)
Lightforce 240's sold, pending funds.

Last edited:
BTT :flipoff2:

and I will testify...It is super clean...Use as background...you could eat off it

Would I need to fab a mounting bracket for the OEM yellow fogs to get them on the light tabs on my ARB?

bump :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom