Lighting- IPF J01 Vs. Lightforce 240 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any opinions?

I currently have a set of dual(fog/driving) IPF JO1's lights but wanted to know how people thought they compared to a pair of lightforce 240's
Thanks.

I had the Lightforce 240's and sold them to get the Jo1's. Had no problems with my Lightforces, super bright, and very reliable. Just decieded that my needs had changed and wanted the flexability of the J01's.

Thanks.

Sounds like they are both great quality, top of the line lights. In the end its personal preference that wins.

Biff said:
I had the Lightforce 240's and sold them to get the Jo1's. Had no problems with my Lightforces, super bright, and very reliable. Just decieded that my needs had changed and wanted the flexability of the J01's.

So have you used the J01's yet? If so, how would you compare the two lights with respect to the beam pattern combo of the J01 vs. the adjustable, but singular beam pattern of the 240's?

BajaTaco said:
So have you used the J01's yet? If so, how would you compare the two lights with respect to the beam pattern combo of the J01 vs. the adjustable, but singular beam pattern of the 240's?

In comparison I would say the beam for 240's is longer and wider than the J01's and is more suitable for extreme conditions I used the lights several times and had no complaints. The J01's dual beam pattern is more flexible which helps in more general conditions, this is more what I needed my lights for. For what its worth I like both, just the 240's were to huge on my ARB and way more light than I needed.

Biff said:
In comparison I would say the beam for 240's is longer and wider than the J01's and is more suitable for extreme conditions I used the lights several times and had no complaints. The J01's dual beam pattern is more flexible which helps in more general conditions, this is more what I needed my lights for. For what its worth I like both, just the 240's were to huge on my ARB and way more light than I needed.

Gotcha. Thanks for the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom