For Sale Light & Wiper Switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also there are couple of vendors in Indonesia who regularly offer them for around $100 - $120 price bracket, although they are not on eBay.

I guess this is your man from Indonesia frandyant-0 on eBay
He has lots of lndcruisers parts, could not find the early switches though.

Last edited:
Both 25’s mentioned above had vacuum wipers from the factory and electric wipers were added on during restoration. FJ25’s with factory electric wiper set-up had 2 separate switches on the dash and wipers were operated individually.

Mine came that way from the factory and we know 2 other with same set-up. Wiper motors were branded TNK and had only 2 terminal posts and switches also had 2 terminal posts.

See below -

82019DB8-863C-4BC8-9FCB-A0460E401D35.jpeg
46900038-01CB-46EF-8BBD-90F2E95B36BF.jpeg

The wiper switch you have got has 3 terminal posts at the back and meant for early FJ40’s.

Last edited:
Not sure if this 25 is restomoded. But I noticd the wiper switch
1960 FJ25 - Beige - FJ25-21206

Those do not look like the early TNK wipers I've seen on a few FJ25s. Same with the other one. Those appear to have their own switch on the wiper motor. That wiper switch looks to be filling the hole for the throttle cable. The other one you linked is also missing the throttle cable. Not the correct brake or clutch master cylinder. VIN plaque is in Spanish. Looks to have the knob for winkers (would have to search to find the correct name) but no winkers. Rear license plate is for a 40 series not a 25 series.

I see Archie has this covered.

Both 25’s mentioned above had vacuum wipers from the factory and electric wipers were added on during restoration. FJ25’s with factory electric wiper set-up had 2 separate switches on the dash and wipers were operated individually.

Mine came that way from the factory and we know 2 other with same set-up. Wiper motors were branded TNK and had only 2 terminal posts and switches also had 2 terminal posts.

See below -

View attachment 1699281 View attachment 1699282

The wiper switch you have got has 3 terminal posts at the back and meant for early FJ40’s.

Those do not look like the early TNK wipers I've seen on a few FJ25s. Same with the other one. Those appear to have their own switch on the wiper motor. That wiper switch looks to be filling the hole for the throttle cable. The other one you linked is also missing the throttle cable. Not the correct brake or clutch master cylinder. VIN plaque is in Spanish. Looks to have the knob for winkers (would have to search to find the correct name) but no winkers. Rear license plate is for a 40 series not a 25 series.

I see Archie has this covered.

Thank you Archie, Thank you Living in the past. I am always learning

I am curious to see what these bring. The guy in Indonesia who gets these switches is Khanuf

Prices of the NOS parts I have.

FJ25/45LV/Early 40 Packaged NOS Light switch 120 $
FJ45LV/Early 40 Packaged NOS Wiper switch 100 $
FJ45LV/Early 40 Non-packaged NOS Wiper switch 80 $ (Only 1 left)
Unknown/ Non-packaged Tokai Rika NOS FOG switch 75 $
40 Series Packaged NOS Fog Lamps with bulbs (pair) 160 $

Will be placing some items on ebay in a few days.
If you prefer to contact me directly and cant wait, feel free.

Unknown NOS T.R. Fog switches
received_10156048539050280~2.jpg

Prices of the NOS parts I have.

FJ25/45LV/Early 40 Packaged NOS Light switch 120 $
FJ45LV/Early 40 Packaged NOS Wiper switch 100 $
FJ45LV/Early 40 Non-packaged NOS Wiper switch 80 $ (Only 1 left)
Unknown/ Non-packaged Tokai Rika NOS FOG switch 75 $
40 Series Packaged NOS Fog Lamps with bulbs (pair) 160 $

Will be placing some items on ebay in a few days.
If you prefer to contact me directly and cant wait, feel free.

Unknown NOS T.R. Fog switches
View attachment 1702307
I will buy them. Nos fj25 light switch, nos wiper switch,

I am curious to see what these bring. The guy in Indonesia who gets these switches is Khanuf

So finally Khanuf got back to me regarding his opinion about the pricing of the NOS Light Switches. He said 450$ per switch.
I am already selling them for 120$
Khanuf.jpg

Head light switches & Fog switches sold out.

Will be getting more in a couple of weeks.
Still have some NOS Fog Lamps.

Will not be placing anything on Ebay. My friends account is at full capacity and he cannot add my items as he alrwady has a backlog of parts to place. Sorry ebay fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom