For Sale Light & Wiper Switch (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.vintagewheelsegypt.com
A friend gave me these a while back and I was thinking of retro fitting my 43 with them, but now feel a 25 owner somewhere will make better use of them. They are new OEM.
Any idea how much are these worth today? Photo attached
Light Switch
Wipers Switch

received_10156043838300280.jpeg

Those are correct for early 40s as well. Nice examples. Haven't looked into values on them as I already have a serviceable pair.

He is asking the value ? I believe he can reserve high on ebay , and see where it ends. Value will be close. Early FJ anything these days are subjective to the market. I see floor mats at over 4000.00 , so, who knows ?

Just to be clear on most FJ25s there is no switch just a lever directly on the vacuum wiper. A couple of FJ25s from Hawaii made it here and those had a early version TNK wiper.

In the last 24 hours I recieved several msgs from ih8mud forum members who showed interest in the 25 series Light & Wiper switch.

I plan to place them on ebay to get the best price, and will make sure to let you all know. The starting price will be very reasonable. It will be fair for everyone interested to get a chance and maybe bid.

I was able to get a few more today, about 5 sets, not much but will increase your chances of getting what you need.

I only wish to help fellow Landcruiser owners around the world
Took me 4 years to build my FJ43 (which is a 1975 the year of changes not your everyday 43), I can only imagine the patience & luck one needs to restore a 25 series!

Not that it really matters but our FJ25s have vacuum operated wipers that have a switch right on the wiper to operate the vacuum. 61-67 4X series models used this wiper switch.

Getting anxious for the release on eBay. Did not realize they were unused. I hope I can afford one of each.

I'm guessing around 300$ a piece they will sell for. NOS parts are good as gold.

I'm guessing around 300$ a piece they will sell for. NOS parts are good as gold.

I recently bought a NOS light switch here in OZ for less then $100 USD that too on eBay. Also there are couple of vendors in Indonesia who regularly offer them for around $100 - $120 price bracket, although they are not on eBay.

This is so touching. Because who could question that the best way to help Land Cruiser owners around the world is to get the best price you can for the stuff you sell on eBay?

Ebay probably has the best reach globally and easier guaranteed transactions. I notify people through forums and pages of my plan, which helps those looking for certain parts.
In the end I want to be fair to owners and other vendors out there. Starting price will fair, but how I plan to make the sale or place the parts is my concern.
Feel free to comment again after the parts are on ebay, which should be late next week.

Ebay probably has the best reach globally and easier guaranteed transactions. I notify people through forums and pages of my plan, which helps those looking for certain parts.
In the end I want to be fair to owners and other vendors out there. Starting price will fair, but how I plan to make the sale or place the parts is my concern.
Feel free to comment again after the parts are on ebay, which should be late next week.

Please alert us with a link when you list ? Will be interesting.

I notify people through forums and pages of my plan, which helps those looking for certain parts.

"Notifying" people on forums helps you create interest for what you put on eBay. Let's keep this straight, now.

In the end I want to be fair to owners and other vendors out there.

What is more fair than naming a price for what you are trying to sell right here, right now on this page, then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom