light switch

May 15, 2003
Northern California
Visit site
well I opted to go for the cheapest way and take it apart. I had little to losse anyway. Turns out these are very simple switches. On mine the plastic had broke away and the pull rod had come all the way out. All i did was added some epoxy and made the rod solid to the case and it was fixed. While I was in there I cleaned all contact points and now, like magic, my tail lights work. So if there is anyone who has some problems with theirs I would recomend taking it apart and cleaning it. just make sure you have a good clean work area as there are some small parts that might fall out. cheers 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom