For Sale Lifted, Locked, Dual T-cased Tacoma for sale - $8500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, with great sadness, I think it's time to sell my Taco (3.4l V6). This truck has treated me so well over the last 10 years but, with my 2 year old, I wheel in the Land Cruiser now. This truck is turn-key with no driveability issues. In fact, I drove it to New Hampshire from Colorado last summer. All required maintenance was done. Anything that didn't work right was replaced and it has no rust on the underbody or frame. (I had it undercoated and fluid filmed in winter)

I'm asking $8500, which is about what I have into the truck, just in parts.

Here's my build:
The Lumpskie Build - '96 5-speed

Here are some of the mods:
-Toytec 600lb front Coilovers (these are the 16" coils for a 2nd gen tacoma, giving more travel than typical. I get 11" of travel at the front tire)
-Tundra Bilstein 5100s (Again, longer than the typical Toytec coilover setup)
-Light Racing Upper Control Arms
-ARB Rear Locker
-Front Bumper with removable winch plate, built by me
-Armor - Custom front skid mates to the bumper, IFS skid and belly skid are similar to a Bud Built, but stronger. Also has a gas tank skid.
-Warn M8000 - (not included in list price but can be negotiated)
-Vision X HID Offroad Lights (Hi/Lo beam) - (These lights can be used on the street as they are a bi-xenon setup)
-Alcan Leaf springs - Custom length with Orbit eyes - Rear suspension was totally designed by me. Rear springs come with an extra full and an extra half leaf so you can adjust spring rate for empty/small load all the way up to daily driving with 1000 lbs in the bed.
-Bilstein 7100 12" Short Bodies - you can use almost all 12" of travel of these shocks
-Custom 6" shackles - to work with the Orbit Eye setup.
-Inchworm dual Transfer Case setup, 15º clocking - Rear chain drive case is rotated to create a flat belly. In cab, this is a triple stick setup... I believe the first (if not the only) Tacoma to have this setup
-Bushwacker Fender Flares
-CBI Sliders
-33x12.5 GY Duratracs
-Seats reupholstered - Had the seats rebuilt (including lumbar), refoamed and reupholstered.
- Bluetooth head unit with hand free calling, Pandora radio, etc.

Here are some pictures:

P1020982_zpsb47903e0.jpg

20150321_175205_zpssezkbdmk.jpg

20140102_164704_zps9257028d.jpg

20150429_135808_zpsqjpiqwuy.jpg

20150321_175205_zpssezkbdmk.jpg

P1050135.jpg

P1050182.jpg

P1050209_zpsc3fffb43.jpg

P1050210_zps83330fd8.jpg

Feel free to post with any questions and comments you have. And thanks for looking.

Here's a short video taken back when I first installed the crawl box setup. (Suspension has been totally redesigned since then but you can see the crawl ratio in action)

How many miles on it?
Hi,

The truck has 244,xxx miles on it right now. But, that number changes a little bit as the truck gets driven. (I don't drive it much, but I still like to take it out every once and a while!)

Here are some more pictures I took yesterday, to show current condition of the truck. It rained yesterday and is raining today so, this is about as clean as it's going to get for now:
Exterior

Locker switches and Stereo: (has bluetooth calling, USB charge port and Pandora radio)

Here's where I installed the Hi/Low beam offroad light switch:

Interior:

Rear seats are in good shape:

I did some really basic estimating on the cost of part alone. The total is over $4000 more than the asking price.

1. Crawlbox setup - $3000
2. Front suspension (with UCAs) - $1500
3. Rear suspension - $1500
4. Tires - $1000
5. Front Bumper - $500 (this is a low estimate because I built it myself. The removable winch feature would be expensive to buy)
6. Full Skids - $500 (this is a low estimate because I built them myself Front, IFS, Belly and Gas tank skids would run over $1000 for an equivalent commercial product - 3/8" plate with angle iron reinforcement)
7. Lighting (with Hi/Low HID conversion) - $500
8. Rear ARB - $1000
9. Bedliner - $500
10. Soft Topper (with extra rear screen door) - $750
11. CBI Sliders (with the extra vertical hoop... which you can't even buy anymore) - $600
12. Professional "Rustoration" underbody protection with lifetime warrenty - $600 ( Rustoration | The Rust Stop Pros )
13. Reupholstered seats and shifter boots - $600

TOTAL for Parts - $12,550

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom