For Sale Lifted Dutchmen Tent Trailer on 15's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!!!!

I have a very tidy tent trailer for sale. We're inheriting a bigger trailer so this has to go.

Dutchmen tent trailer. 8ft box weighs 1400 lbs and is in excellent very clean condition. Sleeps 6 in a pinch. Has furnace, shore power, water tank, heater, outdoor/indoor stove and ice box. It has brand new 15 inch aluminium wheels and tires including spare. Brand new torsion axle, brand new type 27 deep cycle battery. It has brand new scissor jacks on every corner and air filled jockey wheel. Two inch ball and four pin connector.

Canvas is in good condition and fibre glass has been well maintained. Have original literature, manuals etc.

Located in in the Souther Interior of British Columbia

$4,500.
002.jpg
[/IMG]

003.jpg
[/IMG]

004.jpg
[/IMG]

005.jpg
[/IMG]

John

Last edited:
Put some armour on the corners and she is ready to go ...

Looks great!

Parents had one when I was a kid, lots of great family memories in it. When I start having a family would like to get one again. Need the room first.....for both kids and trailer.

Trade you for your LX Jeremy

Trade you for your LX Jeremy

HA do not think it would meet your standards, I have done a lot of PM work on it and its in great mechanical shape but it was an eastern truck so its got that stigma. Plus a trade like that I would lose my shirt.

Drat!

And I thought I'd be able to score a great deal. ;) I am looking for an lx or 80 series though and will one day find the elusive beast.

Cheers,

John

TTT, hey kids are out of school soon!

All PM's Replied to.

Answers to questions I have received:

No Its never been on gravel since I built it.

I have about 1500 km on the axle

It does not leak

It has no mildew

All caulking was redone with RV product when I received it

I sealed the hardtop and front with elastomeric as preventative maintenance

Cheers,

John

SOLD!!!

Sold!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom