Lifted 89' 4runner turbo 22rte winch bumper rock sliders NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are the details:

I couldn't finish the motor swap before I went back to school, so now I have to sell it not running, but all that it needs is a turbo radiator (or a slightly modified 3 core v6 radiator) and a piece of exhaust pipe to connect the cat to the turbo manifold. Then it will be ready to go....

it has had a lot of work done to it...here are the details....

1989 4runner with independent front suspension, 4.10 gears, 5 speed transmission, removable top, no rust on frame, and I swapped in a turbo 22rte...

- strong running turbo 22rte with 12x,xxx miles on it
- flowmaster muffler and 2" exhaust
- 5 speed tranny and t-case have less than 100,000 miles on them (not a turbo tranny, regular tranny that comes behind a 22re non-turbo. it's a W56 transmission)
- new duralast clutch kit with 0 miles
- has some cool after-market bucket seats that say 'turbo' on them and recline and adjust in every direction
- front and rear wheel bearings all have less than 1,000 miles on them
- brake pads and shoes were done at the same time as wheel bearings along with rear wheel cylinders (one front caliper was replaced too, other was fine)
- ball joint spacers up front giving it a 1 1/2" lift
- 3" blocks on saggy springs so it gives truck about 2" of lift
- 1" body lift
- All Pro Offroad rock sliders
- Front Range Off Road winch bumper
- floors and cargo area are all coated with bed liner. no rust holes in floor or body but some bondo work on rear fenders.
- no rust on frame
- dent in front left fender but i've got two rust free straight fenders to go with the truck
- the hood and the hard top were a bit worn so were replaced with white ones, they match the front fenders that come with the truck
- some dents in the rear corners of the truck too, but they're hidden by the bumper.
- no rust on frame
- fj60 wheels with 33x9.5x15" BFG AT tires with plenty of tread
- home made snorkel. 3" plastic tubing from home depot (if you don't like it, it can easily be removed, there will be a 3" hole in the fender if you remove it, but then you can just install the new fenders that come with the truck)

So basically, to get it running it needs the rad and the piece of exhaust pipe. To complete it like I was planning, it could use some new rear springs as the saggy springs and the blocks don't make for the smoothest ride, but it gets the job done. It could also use a bit of body work and some paint as the maroon is fading a bit, the bondo on the rear fender is cracked, and there is the dent on the front left fender and on the rear corners of the truck. Needs the radiator and the exhaust pipe, other than that it is good to go. It is located in Runnemede, exit 3 off the NJ turnpike and about 10 minutes east of Philly and 40 minutes West of Atlantic City. I'm asking 2200 OBO...I'm very interested in trades too. Anything diesel or motorcycle. And please make an offer.

Email me at skamanpug@comcast.net with any questions. Thanks!

- doug

pics

I can have it running in a week or two probably, but I'm trying to unload it relatively quickly....make me an offer...offer me a trade...motorcycle, diesel anything, toyo 4x4 ...let me know if you're interested at all! thanks!
car museum 013.jpg
car museum 003.jpg
4runner for sale.jpg

bump

concerns? questions? comments?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom