Lifted 80 driveway shots (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I hope I dont irritate by asking this and yes i have gone through the readers rides and slee's gallery but could you guys post some cheesy driveway shots of of any 80's with a 2.5'' ome lift. I'm trying to convince my dad to let me do an ome lift on the 80. he wants to make sure it does look " dumb and redneck like" thanks...just need to convince him to let me do it.

only driveway shots I have are like this

... and that's not me with the springs on my arms, I'm the one taking the pic :flipoff2:

Before

after

Junk, i'm not necessarily talking strictly driveway pics but rather pics that show the truck flat and with now articulartion. just sitting even. all shots are welcome though. thanks. tyler thats real nice.

CH05 , You guessed correctly . My 80 will be one of the 'mildest' mod'd LC's here . The second pic is with the OME light/front-medium/rear lift and 315 BFG AT KO's . Still handles like a dream . :)

OME heavy lift with spacers :D Still trying to get the ARB to fit and hook up the snorkel for the deeper river crossings...

haulp.jpg

thanks guys but i have one question. it seems like those tires are pretty big for the lift by going slightly smaller wouldnt it allow for more flex. just wondering. thanks though, these are nice.

And with the wheels I just ordered today , I'll be glad to turn full lock ! Hahah ... In my case CH05 you are spot on , but wait for the other guys to post some pics . Read the archives and I'm sure you'll find lots of discussions on flex , and lowered bumpstops etc etc . I'm not the expert , but I have the feeling to fully take advantage of the 35" rubber , you'd want to consider a 5" lift , long travel shocks and lowered bumps ...

Good luck in your quest :)

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=9435;start=msg82328#msg82328 date=1072841548]
... and that's not me with the springs on my arms, I'm the one taking the pic :flipoff2:
[/quote]

!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
ROTFLMAO!!!

I know who that is :D Junk, didn't you vote for him in the last election?????

hilarious!

Here is mine just after I got it....ignore the TRD sticker...PO put it on there and it was removed the next day.

Those are 265/75R16s btw (~32s).

34x12.50x16 Truxus MTs are on deck ASAP.

here's mine before
excuse the gear queer brush guard! That's coming off soon! Any takers?

damn pics only work 1 out of 20 times. Sorry!

Nakman, i dont want to sound stupid but is that with the lift or not. kinda hard to tell. look like it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom