Lift - Tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So i have the ome 4" med/heavy springs SUA and im looking for a set of spacers so i can mount the 35's of my Sami on the cruiser while the Sami gets a make over. The question is how much clearance is best or prefered from top of tire to wheel well for wheeling? it looks pretty sick with the 35's on the back and once i get em up front i know it'll look even better but no point in all that tire if im just gunna limit my already SUA limited articulation. what similar set ups are u/have u run with what pros/cons, should i put the 35's up front or go back 2 33's should i get some AAL's whats the concensus?

Are you sure that you have 4" ome? I was sure I saw an Ironman sticker on the leafs.

You might look into a body lift to easily get a couple inches.

your probly right i just re readthe ebay add and it doesn't say any thing about ome's i don't know where i came up with that. but im not a huge fan of body lift..

Last edited:
OME HD is 2-3". Could do a 1" body lift to keep from trashing things, and then there is another option of an additional 1-2" shackle lift.
OR
SOA + 4" blocks all around (just joking).

Dirtylittlesecret 4" springs + 4" blocks + SOA gives me what like 4"- 6" = me upsidedown with all the white trash splender of cutting her up with a sawzall. it would be a good excuse to go the Tapage rout but no thanks.
still doesn't really answer the question is that to much tire for the lift?

For 35's I think most are looking for around 5" of lift if that helps. Didnt mean to mess around with ya!:D
As for how much fender clearance...it'll depend on the flex of the system. Will be different with every set up.

good call on the shackels probly the cheepest rout no offens Dirty i just love those mastercard adds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom