lift questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have 2 questions about lift kits. i've did some search around this forum and noticed that slee/OME lift kits are really dominating the FZ series. i was wondering if anyone has tried this lift kit i found when i was doing some search in the web. if so what can you say about this kit compared to the slee or the OME? since this one has the drop braket, is it any better? link: http://www.man-a-fre.com/pa/4plus80seriesdropbrackets.htm

for my second part of my question, im not sure if im gonna get any answer for this one but might as well try. since im getting a japanese deisel import and its a RHD, would any of those kits mention above work for my "future" truck? just wanted to make sure before i throw in the towel and grab my self a japanese import.

thanx in advance for those who can answer my questions :beer:

If you search, there as been alot of discussion about it in the last couple months, there is also a thread in the vendors section about it. There are pros/cons for it, as with any lift. I just don't know enough to give you any more insight than that.

oki from what ive reaserched. the Mann-A-Fre's idea is to drop the bracket so you still get the lift but not actually a suspension lift. so if thats the case, then you can add a OME lift kit to it too after the drop bracket to make a total of 6" lift but with better geometry which would give you better on road handling. did i get it right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom