Lift kit installation sequence? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am installing adoptions lift on my cruiser today. What order should I install everything? I'm starting with the rear shocks and springs,. After that I have upper control arms, differential drop, torsion bars, and front shocks. What order should those be installed?

The rear will be a lot easier, if you want to start with easy do the rear first, if you want to end with easy, do the rear last.

The rear will be a lot easier, if you want to start with easy do the rear first, if you want to end with easy, do the rear last.
I am doing the rear first. Once I finish with the rear struts and springs what should I do next? Do I do the front shocks and the upper control arms and then the torsion bars?

Sorry, read your post too fast! The SLEE OME install guide says diff drop first, then remove torsion bars, then remove shocks, install new shocks then install new torsion bars. The UCA's can be done anytime your not removing the shocks/torsion bars to get to it.

Last edited:
Sorry, read your post too fast! The SLEE OME install guide says diff drop first, then remove torsion bars, then remove shocks, install new shocks then install new torsion bars. The UCA's can be done anytime your not removing the shocks/torsion bars to get to it.
Thanks I'll have to look that guide up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom