Lift kit Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Canadians, where did you get your lift kit from? I can only find rough country and skyjacker lifts without having to order from the USA with all that shipping and duty. Thanks.

How ironic. Pro-comp and a couple of other US companies have their springs made in Canada.

Standen is the name I think.

How ironic. Pro-comp and a couple of other US companies have their springs made in Canada.

Standen is the name I think.

Funny ive worked at the plant that makes them in Calgary AB. They have a ton of small reheat furnaces lined with refractory and im a refractory bricklayer so we fix the damage when it happens. STANDENS is the shop name.

Canadians, where did you get your lift kit from? I can only find rough country and skyjacker lifts without having to order from the USA with all that shipping and duty. Thanks.

Hey bud give 4wheel Auto in Edm a shout they deal in OME. Dan is a good guy and very knowledgeable. Good prices on most stuff the odd outta whack price on things lol.

Ya $2300 + tax and shipping... yikes. Not really in my budget right now especially since I need new rubber and eventually seats too. I'm probably going to go with a cheaper brand that rides rough but shes not going to be my DD so..... I dont know, I just know I cant afford OME lol.

@SaskFJ40 I know it's not in the great white north but it's also not Skyjacker or RC. Alcan springs will make whatever springs you want and they will dial in the exact weights you give them (vehicle, cargo, passengers, etc....). I believe they get about $800 for a set of 4 springs but they are custom made for your vehicle and from what I have read in the past they have a good reputation. Not sure the cost of shipping, import, etc.....but it must be a good amount less than $2k+. Worth a call in my opinion.

You could do a low springover axle if your handy. May save you a few bucks and the ride quality is great. , I’ll have to look up grand coulee my parents are on a farm near Lestock sask. would love to get my cruiser out to the farm in Sask. I just gave away a set of 2.5 inch lift springs not that that would of helped ya much. Cheers.

Unfortunately I dont weld, cut and turn would have to be done by someone else. I'll be 80/20 highway/dirt, not sure of the pros and cons of SOA first hand but I imagine they aren't as good on the road?? Funny, I used to live in Shawnigan Lake on the island. Grand Coulee is 10 km W of Regina, best place I can imagine to raise kids, love it here.

Have you checked prices from Cruiser Outfitters. They are good to deal with, and if you can jump across the border to a shipping receiver, shipping likely isn't bad. (I would assume there's a place peeps from Regina use, I've got one south from Brandon I use)

Cruiser Outfitters You can buy individual components as needed, Springs on their own are <$600 US.

Last edited:
I use plentywoodpackage.com, it’s only a couple hours south of Regina. You have to pre-register and they charge 5.00 per package, shipping to the lower 48 is usually reasonable.

Got my OME from Steve at EBI Cruiser parts out of BC. Give him a call.

i got my OME from 4wheel parts in edmonton. i picked them up in person though as i’m
out there from time to time. 4 wheel auto is also really good for landcruiser specific stuff. then for another of my 40s i bought alcan and shipped them across the border. really not too much more. i needed custom build springs for that build so paid the extra.

A buddy of mine just picked up some 40 springs for a good deal at cap it. Maybe try them if you have a shop near bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom