1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lift is on

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by azaussie, Feb 25, 2007.

1. azaussie

azaussie

The owners of Truckwerks in Tempe, Arizona opened their shop up to the Copper State Cruisers today for a club wrenching day. I put the 62 on the lift a little after 9am and with 2 of us working fulltime and others lending a hand when needed I drove off the lift a little before 12:30pm with the OME heavy kit installed. :D I expected a long day and was actually worried that I would not get it all done but thanks to the lift, air tools, a bunch of help and a SW truck (no rust) we were done in just over 3 hours. Huge thanks to Jason and Josh at Truckwerks and SaddleTramp for doing half the work (or more).

The ride is much improved - firm but not harsh at all. I hope the springs (OME Heavy from Kurt) don't settle too much because I figure I only got about 1 1/2 inches of lift at the front and about 3 inchs in the back.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  2. Nightshadow

Nightshadow

3. nikos8

nikos8

We need before and after pics please:grinpimp:

4. 84yota4x4

84yota4x4

Sounds pretty sweet, I agree with needing some pics though.

5. azaussie

azaussie

I know some of the guys were talking pics during the day but I'm not sure I have a before pic. I'll try to take some pics in the next couple of days but she is still rollin' on stock donuts. It is going to be a month or two before I can afford tires (33 X 10.5 on stock 15's I think) and I'll take some more pics then.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  6. azaussie

azaussie

Stole this one from ToolsRUs. This is during the install.
    wrenchin_3.jpg