lift help or paid help (central ATX) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i’m putting dobinson 3 way MRR‘s on an LX450 under covered parking in central ATX. the kid with auto body experience i had lined up to help me may be bailing on me.
anyone up for making sure i get this thing up on my new jack and jack stands (not HF) - say in return for compensation?
i’m not sure i need actual elbow grease but it would be good to get an experience pair of eyeballs before i have a go at this. i am also not averse to paying for help.
i’ve got all tools, wrench on my motorcycle, and know my way around a job site so it is just a new thing to be up under a vehicle like this and i’d rather pay for help then think i don’t need any.
anyway if you might be up for this send me a message and i’ll shoot you my cell.
THANKS

Where in town are you located?
my bad. i was trying to get that all in.
brentwood neighborhood north of west koenig between lamar and burnet.
i’m at the tail end of getting it all laid out and organized.
i think i am just going to run by the army navy store to see if i can score some kind of come along (which i should have anyway) and also pick up a rubber wheel chock or two. not a big fan of the toyota OEM versions does some reason.

I'm not too far away, if you need an extra hand putting it up on stands. No experience with suspension mods though.

I'm not too far away, if you need an extra hand putting it up on stands. No experience with suspension mods though.

cool. trying to get the neighbor in an adjacent structure to move a vehicle which is like pulling teeth over here. that might work. at the very least getting it up on jacks and a lift properly would go a long way. will message you. THANKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom