Lift for Non-Armor Non-RTT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just want a lift that will keep close to stock as possible. My 100 is not gonna get armor or RTT, but will be used for camping and will have supplies for 5 people. I just want more clearance.

Ive read up and searched but most are going full armor and RTT which is not what my goal is.

Ive read that stock 100 OEM shocks have enough travel and just need to track down the correct springs to achieve the lift.

Which one should I get? OME medium?

Do you want a lift, or do you want it as close to stock as possible? As close to stock as possible is...stock. A lift is a lift, whether 1" or 2.5". Do you mean that you want the ride quality as close to stock as possible, but a new suspension? You can get new springs for the rear which will be stiffer but not much lift which would accommodate the extra weight. OME is probably the easiest, but you will lose some of the stock ride.

Last edited:
30mm coil spacers. Tb crank up front. OEM LC shocks.

OME torsion bars and 865s are made for some weight and ride still like crap unloaded

How much more clearance? Tough to give a solid answer without knowing where you want to end up.

Camping—forest service roads? KOA? Where is clearance been a problem for you in the past?

Do spacers stiffen your springs at all?

I don’t really want to change out my springs but when I go over bigger dips in the highway or when I’m crawling along over rocks with a RTT, the back end tends to buck back after compressing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom